Anyone here not really a clubbing person?

I do ok in the club, but i feel human and a little withdrawn, it's too much. As opposed to a bar/lounge where i'm like a superhero.

i rarely go clubbing. not my scene. special occasions that i get invited too though, i go if they're special enough.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

*raises hand*

I've always been more into small get-togethers and stuff, or house parties.

Usually if it's somebody's bday or something, and it's at a club, I'll go, cause I only go to clubs maybe 5 times a year.

time and a place for everyhing.

if there is a big event in the city or a party is promoted well enough with a premium open bar im going to the club. if im on some chill %%# that day and want to remain in that type of vibe or im trying to do happy hour, lounge. If i want to get
sick.gif
faced drunk and not be judged, im going to a bar.

its all about having a good time at the end of the day
pimp.gif

nah, clubs are. 
pimp.gif
my boy bounces at a pretty good one. skip the line, no cover or dress code and half off bottles. 
pimp.gif

I don't like clubbing, but I go sometimes. I perfer lounges or house parties. I hate have to talk to a girl over loud music and that wispering !@% and have to repeat myself gets annoying. Main reason I go to the places is to try to pull my next ONS....

Originally Posted by leothegod

i used to be. i used to go out every night. now i cant even bare to walk by bars/club. 

this.
sort of...in bum mode maybe like right now...

I refuse to dance to that house/electro music they play these days, I feel like a sell-out moving my body in rhythm to that anti-art. Yeah it's easier to get girls that way, the smell of sweat in itself is a natural aphrodesiac, but what are you really proving to yourself by getting such a cheap lay? I swear I've seen drunk a** girls on dance floors leave with *gingers* at the end of the night.
sick.gif

All that said, I could have seen myself on the club scene in the 70's given the right circumstances. For all the criticism the "dance" genre got back in that era, artistically it's Mozart compared to what you're forced to tolerate on a day-to-day basis in the present.

i wouldn't say i'm not a clubbing person im still young..ive just never had a great club experience

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

I refuse to dance to that house/electro music they play these days, I feel like a sell-out moving my body in rhythm to that anti-art. Yeah it's easier to get girls that way, the smell of sweat in itself is a natural aphrodesiac, but what are you really proving to yourself by getting such a cheap lay? I swear I've seen drunk a** girls on dance floors leave with *gingers* at the end of the night.
sick.gif

All that said, I could have seen myself on the club scene in the 70's given the right circumstances. For all the criticism the "dance" genre got back in that era, artistically it's Mozart compared to what you're forced to tolerate on a day-to-day basis in the present.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Bottle service at a club>>>> But, without a table the club sucks.

Good point. Makes the experience so much better. 

Back
Top Bottom