Anyone here own or drive a Hybrid?

I recently got a 2014 accord hybrid. I must push the gas pedal too hard only averaging like 40mpg but love it compared to my 2010 tahoe that I had to fill up erry week.
Helps that my sales gig pays me .45cents per mile which is basically all profit for me

That Avalon is :pimp:
I own a Prius which I love. I literally can't think of a complaint. Oil needs to be changed every 5k miles. I drive a lot and only get gas every 10 days or so. This is the least demanding car I've owned (maintenance wise).

I drive a V12
You're so cool man

i am honestly shocked he didnt post a pic of it

i dont think ive ever seen him post in any thread without mention Aston, Martin, Aston Martin, or a pic of his car

if either one of us owned a Aston or Hellcat... You know we'd do the same darn thing...

no i wouldnt :lol:

id post it once in the car thread and thats it

Let me rephrase that... I would be posting new pics hourly...

I drive a V12
You're so cool man

i dont think ive ever seen him post in any thread without mention Aston, Martin, Aston Martin, or a pic of his car
if either one of us owned a Aston or Hellcat... You know we'd do the same darn thing...
no i wouldnt
laugh.gif

You and WhatCanI can trade pics through PM ever hour.

I drive a V12
You're so cool man

no i wouldnt :lol:

You and WhatCanI can trade pics through PM ever hour.

Don't worry... Only way I'll be driving am Aston in this life time is if I win the lottery... And if I do win, I'll give 5 hellcats away to NT...

LOL and GoldStCap owns a Aventador.

*Shrug* IDK I'd give Frank the benefit of the doubt.

Model S starts at what? 70K? That's not eem porsche money B, lots of NTers whipping cars in that price range. That's a nice chunk of change but by no means Aventador or Rolls money, it's believable....

I belieb Frank.

Last edited:
Not to thread jack but I been looking into a 2012 BMW 5 series Hybird. For 28k. My boy works at Honda told me not to get it because the parts are expensive plus labor. My other options are a 2011 550 and 2012 535i with under 40k mileage.

Back
Top Bottom