anyone here OWN the beats by dre TOUR EARBUDS?

thesouthside

Banned
I know this topic gets made every week for the ON EAR beats, but im asking about the in ear buds.
Ive been reading reviews online but theyre really mixed, some say the fit is uncomfortable, others say the sound is great, worth the money etc...

anyone here own the ear buds? Do they fit comfortably? Do you got big ears?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

these

monster-beats-dr-dre-tour-in-ear-headphones.jpg

not these
beats-headphones.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

tried both out. bass drowns out the mids and highs. gets muddy at times.

What would you recommend for about the same price?
Im looking for great bass and clear sound...idk if shure offers that...

WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
laugh.gif

But no i dont have them, ill buy em when the price drops to how much it really should be..10 dollars
the only reason they cost that much is because theyre by Dr.Dre

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

am good with my 9.99 skullcandys
pimp.gif
I'm good with my $15.00 Sony's...

I was at BestBuy the other day, tested out the Beats.. & it's nothing but a rip off, believe that.
It's sound quality is a little better then average, but at it's retail price - just forget it.
smh.gif

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...sony+headphones&type=product&id=1218008398563

copped these sonys this week...more than OKAY, i'll give em like a 8/10 but im using them on an ipod so that alone degrades quality.

They have a pretty good bsas response, tested them on various DrumNbass songs and it picked up small changes and pretty low frequencies in the bassline, soI'm happy.

I dont regret the buy at all since it was like $15 w my discount.

No but I have the over ear ones. I love them but I gotta let em go, they make me dizzy as #!!#

don't let the marketing fool you, these are average speakers at best and just because u see every interscope artist wearing them in music videosdoesn't mean they are good headphones or cool headphones, the people you see wearing them in music videos are most likely forced to wear em'.

i had the in ear phones and they do fit uncomfortably
mad.gif
..the noisecancelling does not block out outside noises..my sony earphones did a better job than these and those were $40..so after 3 days with them (beats earphones) itook them back for a refund, they are not worth the money

Back
Top Bottom