Anyone here rock Sweaters?

why the hate?
leave the thread if u dont wanna help me out..
.its all good tho..AntonLaVey..nice pics man..the polo joints r fire.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Y'all gotta go cop you some T-necks[/color]
pimp.gif

Came in for the laughs. But yeah I wear sweaters. I still rock my original Coogi sweaters that came out in the 90's. Got a few Coogi sweaters that droppedrecently too. Need some Polo sweaters. Got a few nice sweaters from Old Navy too.

i mainly stick with the hoodies/zip, but sweaters for turkey day and Christmas i can do.

maybe even weddings in the fall/winter

some jokes is pretty funny tho.

OP wear whatever you want man, you set yourself up for this

damn i remember kids were clowning on other kids wearing that "nerdy" "geeky" gear, and NOW it the same fools who were clowning are NOWwearing it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

<-SOCAL where it's illegal to wear a long sleeve, it's never cold.

i mean you still need to keep a few sweaters/hoodies around between october-april, especially at night. or maybe its just whenever i go to LA from SB itsalways cold/raining
laugh.gif

I'm saying...

Sweaters?

My grandfather rocked sweaters. @(#*@ Cavemen rocked sweaters
laugh.gif

What kind of question is this?

If sweaters are a "new" thing to add to your "wardrobe", then damn. FYL for real. Everybody rocks sweaters, you won't be breaking anynew ground.
laugh.gif
Don't let sweaters become a "fad".
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

^ nah..
try med school

That's even worse.

Son said you must be in High School. You're in MED SCHOOL asking grown men about SWEATERS.

SWEATERS?

laugh.gif

People use ZERO discretion in fashion now a days. Might as well let mom dukes dress if you can't decide if SWEATERS are "okay" to wear.G'luck in med school doc.

Back
Top Bottom