anyone here smash single mothers?

Yup but I'm trying not to anymore, that +!!# just don't feel right.
when their kids be looking at you and be growing on you and you know, and you know you are going to have to break their lil hearts one day
ohwell.gif

- She was 19 with a kid...I was 19
- She was 25 with two kids, baby father was in jail
smh.gif
...I was 18
- She was 34 3 kids, one night stand
smh.gif
...I was 20
- She was 36, just got the bop on new years in my car...I was 19
- She was 42, me and my man ran the train on her, when we was on vacation (drunk(everclear) and high for the L)
sick.gif
smh.gif
...I was 19

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

when their kids be looking at you and be growing on you and you know, and you know you are going to have to break their lil hearts one day
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
...I was 18
smh.gif
...I was 20
- She was 42, me and my man ran the train on her, when we was on vacation (drunk(everclear) and high for the L)
sick.gif
smh.gif
...I was 19

You are a role model

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

@ my age ( 25 ) ... its becoming harder and harder to find a chick that dont have kids .... at least 21 or over
devil.gif

Indeed.

I smashed a few of them
pimp.gif

bonafide125 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
...I was 18
smh.gif
...I was 20
sick.gif
smh.gif
...I was 19

You are a role model

I know man
smh.gif

that's why I hate doing that...when kids start growing on you. You know its time to end it
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

and them older MILFS be going all out during sex because they refused to take a L to young broads.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

^ dude gots a MILF resume
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Is It Still Tight Is What I Wonder?

Some are Some aren't

But I tell you one thing the bop that MILFS over the age of 30 give, is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

living here over half of females have kids so its kinda hard not to

I try to avoid it for some reason. My motto is if she's had one she can have another. I'm not trying to get a kid right now.

^ i had a chick have one of her kids answer the phone and gave her the phone talkin bout daddy on the phone...
chick told me if i talked to her i had to take care of the kids too needless to say i deaded that quick

I have, 3 in my time..

1 with 2 kids
1 with 1 kid
1 with 3 kids

It's 100% true its hard to find chicks around my way who havent been left with some baby gravy inside them..

Gonna have to pull all She's All That and convert a geeky chick

I used to date a girl from my old job. She had a one year old kid so we couldn't let her out of our site. One day after work, we got it on at her place andher daughter was in the room. Her daughter started to cry when I was smashing cause she was moaning. Sky at me...what was I thinking

I have. Its cool. I was 20, and I scored with a 31 year old, I took a step further, and smashed a grandmother. She was 48, I was 22. Right now, I'm talkingto this 35 with 3 kids. Oldest is 12.

yea i do.. i mean the couple of chicks that i smashed that had kids didnt have anything to do wit me...we just got it in and never had to worry about the kidsmost mature joints aint gonna throw no children your way like hey you smashed mom now you dad lol

Yup, I was 21 and she was 26... fun while it lasted but got to close to having to meet the kid.

Back
Top Bottom