Anyone here still use blackberries?

I had a iphone 4s for about six months and had to go back to the bold 9900. I'm not much of a gamer and out of the millions of apps only 5 are useful. And the 5 I had on my bb.

A lot of Govt folks still use BB, but they are slowly transitioning to Android phones......Govt is always last to adapt and keep up.

I've got an ancient 7290 that I use for work. Built like a tank and the firm must have a truckload of them because even though I keep trying to get a newer phone I still get a different but same model issued when it breaks. I've got an iPhone 4s for my non work related emails and work/nonwork phone calls.

Last edited:
Will never not use a blackberry. Best keyboard on any phone.
Im using a 9900 now and I cant find anything wrong with it. I could never have a full touch screen phone, so im good.

Still using my Bold 9900. Told myself I'd stay using BB until they get bankrupt and totally fall off.

Will never not use a blackberry. Best keyboard on any phone.
Im using a 9900 now and I cant find anything wrong with it. I could never have a full touch screen phone, so im good.

This. The sheer volume of work I have to do on my phone means I need a tactile keyboard.

I'm not even gonna lie...I liked the hell out of my BB Storm. If it would've held up, I'd still be using it.

9900 is really a great phone....hardware wise....very well built and very sleek....software? You have your pros and cons to it just like any other mobile phone or anything for that matter.

With that said, I just went back to the 9900 a few days ago from an iPhone. At first...it was great. Then, I tried sending a 28 second video through email and it was to large:smh: So, I cut the video in half to 14 seconds and it still was saying it was to large to send in email format:smh: So......as a last resort, I cut the video to 6 seconds.....STILL got the same message:stoneface:

Long story short...i sold the phone yesterday and shipping it off tomorrow and getting my 4S back:smokin

Ohhh and battery life BLOWS:smh:

Still on my tour. Works fine and does everything I need it to do. I don't need a toy.

I have a Torch because I like the keyboard. Don't play games, but I do a lot of web browsing and like taking random pics and videos. Blackberry doesn't do it for me in these categories, so gonna have to upgrade to the 4S or 5 when my contract's up in a few months. :\

Still on my tour. Works fine and does everything I need it to do. I don't need a toy.
Same here. I hate it when people make comments about my out of date phone though I just refuse to waste money when I know something better will be out in 3 months :lol:

Same here. I hate it when people make comments about my out of date phone though I just refuse to waste money when I know something better will be out in 3 months
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
y'all since on that ancient blackberry doodoo

not srs

Last edited:
Lol I have had bb my whole life until the iPhone 3 come out and I never looked back..I miss the keyboard the most of the bb very easy to use

I'm not even gonna lie...I liked the hell out of my BB Storm. If it would've held up, I'd still be using it.

the storm was terrible. i had it for a short time.

i loved my 9000, that thing was beautiful and beastly. still one of the nicest phones IMO

the storm was terrible. i had it for a short time.

i loved my 9000, that thing was beautiful and beastly. still one of the nicest phones IMO

Why was it so terrible?

had a couple of company issued blackberries for years and only switched over to Android a year ago. Must admit I still miss the feel of a keyboard, but the user experience for casual web browsing, games, etc on touchscreen phones is better than on BB, in my opinion.
For work purposes only, Blackberries were built like tanks, durable and the BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) was very reliable for messaging/mailing.

Back
Top Bottom