Anyone here still use blackberries?

Real life,

Last time I saw someone use a BB was late 08, early 09. :lol:

My Freshman year in HS. :pimp:

My first phone ever was the BB pearl. 8100 if I'm not mistaken. Only thing that bugged me about it was that it had no wifi. :frown:
But forget Blackberries. When was the last time you saw a Palm Treo? :lol:

I have Loved bb since 04. Always had one along with another iPhone or android. Right now got a work bb . For someone who emails a lot and doesn't need apps it's great....

Oh how fickle the world of technology can be.....RIM was on top of the world a few years ago and came crashing alllllllllllllllllllll the way down. At least they still have a company, unlike Palm.

I had a BB Tour with Sprint about three or four years ago and LOVED it. Probably the best phone ergonomics ever IMO. The roller ball constantly got messed up and I did the alcohol swab trick all the time to fix it but it wouldn't be working right after.

I have a Moto Triumph now on Virgin mobile and I like it well enough.

If BB would make a Tour or a Torch style phone (with a big enough screen) that was touch AND had their classic keyboard AND had the android OS, I'd be all over that.

For the life of me, I can't understand why they're holding onto this antiquated, bad OS of theirs when they could stay in the market by making android OS devices.I'm sure there would still be a market for the BBM and BES apps they could charge for to offset any android partnered losses to a degree. Better to have a company than not (See Palm).

i couple months ago i switched from a galaxy s2 to a 9900 blackberry used it for 2 months and switched back to android

its just too outdated and the screen is small

4.7 inch hd screen>>>>>>>>>2.5inch pos screen

Got a Torch, but it freezes on me all the time now. Probably gonna be my last BB phone.

I still use my torch 9900.  I love my blackberry, I had an iphone and an android and went back to BB.  I love the fact that the battery lasts more than a day.  I love the fact that I dont use up all my data at the end of the month.  I love listening to music on my BB, the sound is way better than any phone, using headphones or on speakerphone.  And messaging and calls are better too.  Im not a big app guy, there are only like 3 that I use on my android.  Most apps you can just go to the mobile site anyway.

They suck. Part of my job involves fixing them, official phone provider of Department of Defense. People think of them as "business" phones and have always been under the misguided assumption that they do something iphones, droids, and other phones can't which is totally incorrect. RIM will be out of business soon.

I still use my torch 9900.  I love my blackberry, I had an iphone and an android and went back to BB.  I love the fact that the battery lasts more than a day.  I love the fact that I dont use up all my data at the end of the month.  I love listening to music on my BB, the sound is way better than any phone, using headphones or on speakerphone.  And messaging and calls are better too.  Im not a big app guy, there are only like 3 that I use on my android.  Most apps you can just go to the mobile site anyway.
so much truth in this post

Back
Top Bottom