Anyone here work at ups?

got a 2nd interview tomorrow. going to be hard work, but i need a job. what would be proper attire for the interivew? the 1st one i wore a button up and jeans. thoughts?

Originally Posted by Digger85

got a 2nd interview tomorrow. going to be hard work, but i need a job. what would be proper attire for the interivew? the 1st one i wore a button up and jeans. thoughts?
I try to avoid wearing jeans to an interview.

OP isn't mad.
glasses.gif

Dont wear anything too fancy they might put you to work, but jeans and a decent shirt will work.

BTW I started working my 2nd day in jeans and a polo...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Dont wear anything too fancy they might put you to work, but jeans and a decent shirt will work.

BTW I started working my 2nd day in jeans and a polo...
smh.gif
thats what i thought, you dont have to be all that fancy.

damn that mustve been rough, especially if it was hot out lol

yeah..i wore sweatpants..the dudes that dressed up in my tour group ended up looking wayy out of place..Anyways, stay hydrated is all i can tell you.. that, and get out of the trucks asap, i.e. sorting or picking off as soon as u can...

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Digger85

I try to avoid wearing jeans to an interview.
not this time, they might even put you to work.  button up and jeans sounds fine, some oil resistant full leather non slick shoes would be good too.

i work there
mad.gif

Dude, you can go bummy if you want to. You already have the job, you just gotta go thru the process. I warn you tho, this job SUCKS!!! Im trying to find a new job asap.

I got a question for those that do work how often do they X-ray packages and do employees often open up packages ?

jeans and polo will work. they don't expect anything too fancy. your next couple days will be learning safety protocols and the last day they'll test you on it.

UPS =

slaverynike1.jpg

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I got a question for those that do work how often do they X-ray packages and do employees often open up packages ?
i don't think they x-ray packages unless its biohazardous material. although it is illegal for UPS employees to open packages some people have sticky fingers.  a lot of times they throw the packages around and they end up busting open and they have to be retaped making it looked as if it were opened.

Oh Okay appreciate it I thought they had too x-ray everything that they were shipping

Under Paid Slaves...

work there for a few months.. the pay was decent. but hours sucked. and the workload will take a huge toll on your body

Back
Top Bottom