Anyone hip to this dude Machine Gun Kelly/MGK?

MGK has potential to be the next thing up in Bad Boy. He has a rebellious appeal that teenagers will eat up.

...no. where has that gotten anyone lately? Odd Future? they were supposed to run the world w/ their rebellious teen audience. no. "rebellious teens" are fickle. so if that's your base...no. teeny boppers and their parents...yes.

...no. where has that gotten anyone lately? Odd Future? they were supposed to run the world w/ their rebellious teen audience. no. "rebellious teens" are fickle. so if that's your base...no. teeny boppers and their parents...yes.

Odd Future is big though. And they only have like two group mixtapes out. Tyler only has One major solo debut. Give them and MGK some time to bubble..

He can rap but I don't care too much for his music. Diddy putting his money on Montana he don't even pay MGK no attention it seem like :lol: :smh:

He murdered that Tim Westwood Freestyle! His cult like following will sell him a lot of records next week no matter what. I have met kids that will literally take a bullet for this dude!

Huh??

I said I dont like it when rappers take gangster/criminal names because its lame imo.

I could care less why he chose the name. 

Lemme take a wild guess, his mama named him Kelly, and he has an obsession with automatic rifles?
grin.gif

machine guns shoot fast.... he raps fast and he didnt name himself

Back
Top Bottom