Anyone interested Busy P AF1s up on NDC

Got a call last night from my boy that Busy P AF1s were dropping at NikeTown NY... Had my other boy Kickaddicted pick up 2 pairs for $175 each..

(From the Pickup thread, not mine of course...)

I'm wondering why it was $175 in-store though.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Got a call last night from my boy that Busy P AF1s were dropping at NikeTown NY... Had my other boy Kickaddicted pick up 2 pairs for $175 each..

laugh.gif
smh.gif

it was $175 in store because that is the price they come up as in the Nike system...It only says $250 on the box...And for anyone else that wantsem, they had over 100+ pairs at NTNY today...not sure how many are left...

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

These are hideous. Perfect example of hype over style.

this belongs in the air yeezy thread. please move.
They're definitely not as bad as the Yeezy's, but they're not as good as $250.

Nike is giving shoes to everybody.
you used to have to be a signature athlete. smh
dont get me wrong i like a lot of artist collabs and some of these musicians shoes are cool too but they are spreading the brand too thin

Originally Posted by searchin4js

laugh.gif
smh.gif

it was $175 in store because that is the price they come up as in the Nike system...It only says $250 on the box...And for anyone else that wants em, they had over 100+ pairs at NTNY today...not sure how many are left...

DAMN 100+ pairs ... I wish I was in NY ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by searchin4js

laugh.gif
smh.gif

it was $175 in store because that is the price they come up as in the Nike system...It only says $250 on the box...And for anyone else that wants em, they had over 100+ pairs at NTNY today...not sure how many are left...

DAMN 100+ pairs ... I wish I was in NY ....
Call and see if they do phone orders.

These are very tempting...

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

If anyone can from ntny or locals hold an 8.5 let me know. Ill be in the city on saturday

they weren't holding them....i tried, and by 6 when i got there only 8's were left. luckily they had my size in 10.5 and picked up two, but i doubt ikeep them

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

If anyone can from ntny or locals hold an 8.5 let me know. Ill be in the city on saturday

they weren't holding them....i tried, and by 6 when i got there only 8's were left. luckily they had my size in 10.5 and picked up two, but i doubt i keep them i'm going back during lunch to see what's left i might need to exchange a pair for a 10

call NTNY they have a 10 and up and are doing phone orders... only if they had my size
smh.gif
... oh wells i save money
laugh.gif

they weren't holding them....i tried, and by 6 when i got there only 8's were left. luckily they had my size in 10.5 and picked up two, but i doubt i keep them i'm going back during lunch to see what's left i might need to exchange a pair for a 10

Preciate the info homey. Now anyone want $100 to garuntee me an 8.5 in those black yeezys? Meh this sucks. I remember just going into packers or some otherstore and having access to is. Maybe I ain't cut out ofr "limited" kicks anymore. And no I will nnot pay reseller bape prices. I want them badbut I'm also practial

Preciate the info homey. Now anyone want $100 to garuntee me an 8.5 in those black yeezys? Meh this sucks. I remember just going into packers or some other store and having access to is. Maybe I ain't cut out ofr "limited" kicks anymore. And no I will nnot pay reseller bape prices. I want them bad but I'm also practial

i can prolly make this happen....PM me tomorrow

Oh yeah and for all the ppl that live in NYC that ordered off the website, Hit Nike where it hurts...Return the one u bought online for 250 with your receiptand then buy it back for $175!!!

Back
Top Bottom