Anyone interested in blogging about LeBron? (Serious Opportunity)

What's good folks,
This past March, I organized a panelist event at UMass called Who is LeBron? to examine his historical and cultural significances.

We met unprecedented success for an academic event with more than 200 people in attendance.

The panelists discussed youth sports culture, the role of the media, commercialization, lofty expectations, and of course, RACIAL implications.

Some really great content came out of this event and we're looking to keep the ball rolling and grow the brand. I truthfully believe that if done right this thing can really blow up. The market for this type of sports analysis -especially race stuff - is wide open.

So, if anyone is interested in joining this project, PM me or email [email protected]. I really need some help with this because of the other stuff I have going on. This is a GREAT opportunity, you won't regret it. I'm extending this exclusively to my NT fam.

Check out the blog here.

Peace.

What's good folks,
This past March, I organized a panelist event at UMass called Who is LeBron? to examine his historical and cultural significances.

We met unprecedented success for an academic event with more than 200 people in attendance.

The panelists discussed youth sports culture, the role of the media, commercialization, lofty expectations, and of course, RACIAL implications.

Some really great content came out of this event and we're looking to keep the ball rolling and grow the brand. I truthfully believe that if done right this thing can really blow up. The market for this type of sports analysis -especially race stuff - is wide open.

So, if anyone is interested in joining this project, PM me or email [email protected]. I really need some help with this because of the other stuff I have going on. This is a GREAT opportunity, you won't regret it. I'm extending this exclusively to my NT fam.

Check out the blog here.

Peace.

Allen is who you wanna talk too, see his Legacy write up. I don't know if he has the time or not, but he's got the skill for it.

Allen is who you wanna talk too, see his Legacy write up. I don't know if he has the time or not, but he's got the skill for it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Where is it?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Where is it?

Check the OP of the legacy thread under Lebrons spoiler. I copied it in there. Should be on page 2 or 3.

Check the OP of the legacy thread under Lebrons spoiler. I copied it in there. Should be on page 2 or 3.

You already have what I wrote about LeBron on the site.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm definitely interested.  PM me.  I've done some blogging and have some thoughts on LeBron I'd love to share.

I'm definitely interested.  PM me.  I've done some blogging and have some thoughts on LeBron I'd love to share.

Back
Top Bottom