anyone know if the quickstrikes black/red strap 1's were more limited than the cdps or not?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I love mine had to HUNT FOR Mine and I love them if you cant find them then theres Phat lows LOL
those have also been hard to find.
Not really. Try Sheiks. They should still have plenty of pairs.

I don't know how many of these were made. All I know is I got mine and I love mine.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't know how many of these were made. All I know is I got mine and I love mine.
pimp.gif

True, man I love these .. the week I got them I wore them 4 days in a row. Having a back up pair FTW..

definitely more limited. I never even saw them in my local malls. I copped off ebay for $160 with the ebay live cashback(which I truly miss
frown.gif
) and got themfor about retail

Theres no way we can figure out
But there must not have been alot because my mall didnt catch em

I kinda of just lucked in to my pair picked them up with out knowing they where coming out, but I did get two pairs after I saw them.

in NYC, i've only seen them in a handful of mom & pop shops. i think Niketown and Transit got them, but i have a feeling that in both places theemployees got to them first. i'm lucky to have gotten my pair, so i'm good

Originally Posted by NJstress03

^ hmmmm, so who had em?

got 'em @ house of hoops chi. (which i don't recommend giving your business.) they went pretty quick. definitely more cdps released.

Back
Top Bottom