ANYONE know the upcoming sprint phones line up?

before ANYONE gets smart or panties all in a knot, I ALREADY SEARCHED WITH NO LUCK.

I know some of these sites have them, but im not up on any blog sites like that so im in the dark.

Can anybody post the line up, or link me in the right direction? thanks
smile.gif

What made me interested was at Work I was receiving the UPS dropship and saw we got in the Touch Dual GSM, it looks good and feels much more sturdy with theadded weight.

all i know of is samsung's instinct. sprint always get screwed when it comes to phones. makes me want to switch to at&t but they have crappy service.

What kinda phone u looking for? As mentioned there's the Samsung Instinct (touch screen) which supposedly drops in a couple weeks. The Blackberry Curvejust came out, I'll be picking one up soon
happy.gif
. IDK about the other stuff (RAZRs, flip phones etc.)

HTC diamond = the sh*t
its basically an upgrade of the htc touch and dont let anyone tell you that phone is not better than the iphone
there is no substitute for windows mobile on a phone

google that

plus sprint signed a contract basically which enables them not to have phones no one else wil have. not to get too deep into it but it enables phones from tonsof new companies to be able to work on their network which is pretty much tops as far as net and quality go....so sprint is bout to upgrade for real

Yeahh ive been peeping the diamond, my only thing is if it uses the exact touchkeyboard that my TOUCH uses, then i dont want it. I love my phone no doubt, buti sometime would like bigger keys to press.

Reason im asking is since sprint is doing away with their "unlimited data" and capping it at 5GB thanks to ******s who tether their 3g to computers,everyone will get a FREE chance to get out of their contract. Ill be using this as an opportunity to get out of it, then re sign to SERO and get a new phonethat way without having to drop $500+ on it
smokin.gif

^ where'd you hear Sprint is doing away with unlimited data? As a Sero user are we grandfathered in? 5GB is tons and I doubt many people use even near thatmuch anyways, especially considering a phone like the Mogul uses wifi where available. But I remember one of the selling points of the Mogul on their sitebeing that you can tether it.

icon4.gif
Sprint to no longer offer unlimited data - NOW HAS A CAP of 5GB/month!

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Originally Posted by SprintUsers Post from Reputable source there.

Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Originally Posted by Internal Sprint Memo

"Sprint reserves the right to limit throughput speeds or amount of data transferred and to deny, terminate, modify, or suspend service if usage exceeds 5GB per month in total or 300MB/month while off-network roaming. Check your subscriber agreement rights on Sprint.com"
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Will they enforce it or not... we will find out. They also mentioned in another e-mail that they will be enforcing the 800min per month roaming rule; and termination letters are being sent out. You can leave ETF free!

It seems as though this is only applying to PAM and Data Card plans - and not to Vision/PowerVision Pacakges (that is how it seems...). From the memos we got - but we could be interpreting it incorrectly.

And they are changing the Terms of Service which will be affective July 13th. So that is another way to easily get out of contract. Just beware AT&T and Verizon also have data caps (the same or less usage than Sprint).
[/td] [/tr][/table]
http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1371662

im getting out, then back in
laugh.gif
i want a new phone
smh.gif

Originally Posted by typecast3

HTC diamond = the sh*t
its basically an upgrade of the htc touch and dont let anyone tell you that phone is not better than the iphone
there is no substitute for windows mobile on a phone

google that

plus sprint signed a contract basically which enables them not to have phones no one else wil have. not to get too deep into it but it enables phones from tons of new companies to be able to work on their network which is pretty much tops as far as net and quality go....so sprint is bout to upgrade for real
laugh.gif
@ windows and iphone comments. i love how people take shots at the iphone when it obviously has NOTHING to do the post. apple really bother peoplethat much?

that instinct looks pretty sweet for sure, but does it have a keyboard at all? i don't like the idea of having to use the touch screen for texting, etc.

The htc touch diamond is the most astounding phone I've ever seen in my life

It has everything the Iphone does and to top it off a better camera and vga display

that cap aint for us fool... thats for wireless card users... for laptops,,,

laugh.gif
at how appled basically revolutionized the phone game...it's like Hov said "Hov's a livin' legend and I tell you why--EVERYBODY WANNA BEHOV AND HOV STILL ALIVE"

anyways, sweet lookin' phone nonetheless. And I've been considering switchin' to sprint anyway for the unlimited everything plan. But dam, whatabout the Bold?

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

laugh.gif
at how appled basically revolutionized the phone game...it's like Hov said "Hov's a livin' legend and I tell you why--EVERYBODY WANNA BE HOV AND HOV STILL ALIVE"

anyways, sweet lookin' phone nonetheless. And I've been considering switchin' to sprint anyway for the unlimited everything plan. But dam, what about the Bold?
it just did the looks part... and the accelerometer(the thing that recognizes when u turn the screen)... touch screen has been around and to me isstill some hypebeast %$@$... u can always b more productive with keys than without...

Samsung Instinct drops on June 20 and needs a new contract and the Simply Everything plan...
price should be $200-$250.. and i heard as low as $69.99 w/new contract

Back
Top Bottom