Anyone know where to find the video of the Jamaican roof/wall jump dancers?

I remember a few years ago someone posted a video on here where all of these crazy people were dancing like mad men in a make shift, dirt floor club place and there were these girls climbing up the rafters and falling 12+ feet and then commencing to humping the ground. It was an amazing video and I've been looking for a solid 20-25 minutes now.
Someone here has to have a good memory.

I remember a few years ago someone posted a video on here where all of these crazy people were dancing like mad men in a make shift, dirt floor club place and there were these girls climbing up the rafters and falling 12+ feet and then commencing to humping the ground. It was an amazing video and I've been looking for a solid 20-25 minutes now.
Someone here has to have a good memory.

You got me looking for it now.
laugh.gif

I'm thinking of the one where the DJ kept yelling "Murda 'im!!!" %++* was wild.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You got me looking for it now.
laugh.gif

I'm thinking of the one where the DJ kept yelling "Murda 'im!!!" %++* was wild.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you talking about the one with skerrit bwoy? can't remember the name of the video

That dude is crazy though
roll.gif

l_502034313bd34b7d82ebed890bf521b7.jpg

Are you talking about the one with skerrit bwoy? can't remember the name of the video

That dude is crazy though
roll.gif

l_502034313bd34b7d82ebed890bf521b7.jpg

No, the video is shot at night with a camcorder. They show people having violent sex dances with their clothes on and then they cut to these girls who just literally climb on the wall and grope the wall and then let go, hit the floor and then hump the floor. I'm pretty sure guys then jump on the girl and do the sex dance on the floor.

No, the video is shot at night with a camcorder. They show people having violent sex dances with their clothes on and then they cut to these girls who just literally climb on the wall and grope the wall and then let go, hit the floor and then hump the floor. I'm pretty sure guys then jump on the girl and do the sex dance on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom