Anyone like older Mercedes?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Saw a W123 turbodiesel that ran on corn oil today. I like how they look but wouldn't want one they look like boats to me(oxy). Now the 190e on the other hand..

was it white or silver ( some light color) with a sticker in the back? Think I seen the same one up here..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Al Audi

older BMWs>older BENZs
naahh......

how you from uptown and say that... I want a black one with "the gold BBS, man" a la money makin Mitch
pimp.gif
(I know it was a swan but w/e...)

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Appreciated. Not as much as old Caddies, but thats just my personal preference.

w140 coupe is my personal favorite

This thing is mean....
pimp.gif

My little fleet...
2cwlsuu.jpg

1zc0i9j.jpg

98 e320 (not "old," ignore)

93 300se

93 300e

Next up, Mid 90's SL

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Saw a W123 turbodiesel that ran on corn oil today. I like how they look but wouldn't want one they look like boats to me(oxy). Now the 190e on the other hand..

was it white or silver ( some light color) with a sticker in the back? Think I seen the same one up here..

I think it was beige it had a sticker that said something like "Runs on US grown corn oil" on the rear glass.

I worked on MB's for almost 9 years.. The 80's and 90's models are so solid compared to the newer models..
My personal favorite from that era: E500. Flared fenders from the factory
pimp.gif

2.JPG

It's all about the earlier vintage MB's tho.. My friend currently works at the Mercedes Benz Classic Car Center in Irvine, CA. The projects he assembles thereare
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
People fork out mad dough for these things.. It's insane

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Yesssss I %+*@#*% love the AMG 190e

An 88/89 325is is coo too, but not as edgy as the 190e. Throw on the AMG bodykit, paint that *$%% black, game over owwwww

awesome thread, but there is no such thing as a AMG 190E, there is the EVO, the EVO II, the 190E 2.3 16V, and the 190E 2.6 16V, all were the beginnings of the AMG line. The one above me is the EVO II.

just went through and read some comments, a couple people asking if these are still good to drive. any of the MB from the 80's are good to drive. Typically around the 115K-130K you'll need a radiator replacement, and possibly a Transmission, both cost in upwards of 2K each to fix. I have had 3 of these, I currently have a 92 300E with 160K on it, had a 1985 190E that died at 290K miles, and a 91 190E that died out at around 250K miles. They are solid built cars its just a matter of if you wanna pay for their expensive $!@ maintenance.

This below is my BABY, 1986 190E 2.3 16V

Back
Top Bottom