Anyone looking for a job?

Master Sushi Chef seeks apprentice/helper. Position open IMMEDIATELY! Must enjoy working with others and have a desire to learn. No experience necessary, butexperience is a plus and will increase starting pay. This job is for a person who takes pride in their work and strives for excellence. This is a rareopportunity to learn from a 10+ year veteran, a skill, that is in high demand around the world. This job has the opportunity for increased pay based on yourvalue to the restaurant(if you learn fast and do well, you will be rewarded).If you have extensive knowledge and experience, you will earn more. In addition tohourly or salary you get TIPS. Serious inquiries only please(we are looking for long term employees). One full time position or two part time positions.Located in Fan
804-864-1962
  • Compensation: $9.00 hr start, if u have experience we can start you anywhere from $9.50-$12.00 depending on amount of knowledge. Those with extensive sushi knowledge can earn more to start. Everyone has the ability to make more based on their value to the company once with us. In addition to hourly you also get tips.

I had no idea that this was your occupation. I know a girl that would love you for that. Lol. She learned the Language and the whole nine while in college.

I showed my girl your posting and her & a friend, who both work at Sticky Rice now, came into your store Friday night. I gotta stop through theresometime, I live right around the way.

Back
Top Bottom