Anyone on here collect Hot Wheels?

D

Deleted member 248173

My kids starting to get crazy into Hot Wheels so now we got like 50 of them in the last couple months. **** got me going down memory lane looking at forums and eBay about old Hot Wheels.

Didn’t see a thread on this and figured there’s gotta be collectors on here.

Started looking at some Fast & Furious ones on eBay but prices a little steep.

nah never got into hot wheels. but yea im sure some where they can help you more. i have no clue tho.

I know its like the shoe game, you're going to be paying resell for older stuff. Some of the limited stuff get HIGH.

F*cked up and started with one car and exploded into over 100 in a span of a couple months this year. Started with mainlines, got into haulers and now a Redline Club Member :smh:

During lockdowns I was just finding excuses to waste my money.
My mom brought over all my childhood cars for my kids to play. I started seeing hot wheels on marketplace and social media all of a sudden. Realized they made real life cars JDM, Euros, etc. and not just the crazy cartoon futuristic cars I had growing up (not sure why I never realized this). I looked at some of my favourite car toys growing up and thought I wish I had a brand new version my son could play with.

Then every time I'd go out for errands, if I saw a hot wheels bin I started digging. I started with buying a few (doubles at a time I could). One for my son and one to keep DS lol thinking maybe one day he will be in the same position and want to give the DS toy to his kid.

Got fed up with them though cause people were hoarding everyting to resell, people opening them at the store to steal, and then price went up. With the packaged ones I have still, I plan to make some sort of display for them in my office. If I see specific cars I love in real life, then I'll buy them now.

Started buying them in stores to use to help my son with potty training. Turned into over 100 cars lol. he's opened about 40 of them to play with. But I started to collect Land Rover, Porsche and some BMW's. Would check bins every time at the store and same situation... same guys buying them all, hoarding them (non treasures)..

It's a little addicting lol

Back
Top Bottom