Anyone on NT had Ringworm?

sick.gif

got it as a wrestler in high school. Go to the doctor hopefully they prescribe you the pills otherwise they give you a cream. I'd wash with selsun blue aswell, i forget whats in it but its good for killin it.

It's not as nasty as those pics on page 1. I got it one time on the back of my calf from grappling.. any type of athlete's foot cream containingclotrimazole should clear it right up.

i got that *+%+ from my barbers clippers like 8months ago. i went to pharmacist and they told me to buy lamisil which i did.
it never gave me bald spots though like old boy up there lol. just dont EVER scratch that joint, will make it 10x worse. give it a week or so to visibly goaway but keep using the creme for 3more weeks just to make sure it doesnt linger around anymore

thanks my dudes. Ill give the tea tree oil a try also. I aint sure how i got it but damn it sucks. And the pics posted up are what its like when its infectednormally its just a round patch mad embarassing though and may itch like hell.

I also caught this crap from my barber's clippers years ago, and I didn't treat it properly and it spread and got bad.

I tried to burn them with a lighter and because the skin is dead skin I didn't feel it and it messed my face up like crazy burning my face it looked like Igot caught in a fire. Luckily that all cleared up, that was when I was like 10-14 years old I think, and it came back like 3 years ago again from the samebarber shop too. I used this thing called Blue Star Ointment, and it was gone within like a couple of days, but like that other dude said I continued using itwell after it cleared up just incase. When I got it the second time it wasn't that serious and since I had it before I knew how to better handle it.

YO TELL ME WHY...it was right there in the same spot! and my spot was bald like George Jefferson bald and i had hair everywhere else
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom