Anyone on NT NOT work a 9-5? Vol. Not the traditional job

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Dude is sitting at home with his child not because he wants to but because he probably cant get a real job. I wouldnt feel right being a stay at home dad while my girl is out there making the money. Dude has been emasculated, early!

See you done ran off at the mouth about a situation you have no clue about..Before you go and challenge my lifestyle and manhood, why don't you take thetime to get you facts straight first..Not that its any of you your business, and not that I feel like I have to reply to a little e-thug such as yourself, thereason I stay at home and take care of my son is because I can't work..After a serious injury and 3 major spinal surgeries, including a couple fusedvertebrae(sp?) I'm no longer able to work, let alone do anything, without severe pain..But I guess staying home and raising your kid because you can barelybend at the waist or barely walk because of permanent nerve damage in your leg is being emasculated..BTW, who's takin' care of your kids?..Is it you oryour multiple baby mamas?..Just wondering..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Dude is sitting at home with his child not because he wants to but because he probably cant get a real job. I wouldnt feel right being a stay at home dad while my girl is out there making the money. Dude has been emasculated, early!

See you done ran off at the mouth about a situation you have no clue about..Before you go and challenge my lifestyle and manhood, why don't you take the time to get you facts straight first..Not that its any of you your business, and not that I feel like I have to reply to a little e-thug such as yourself, the reason I stay at home and take care of my son is because I can't work..After a serious injury and 3 major spinal surgeries, including a couple fused vertebrae(sp?) I'm no longer able to work, let alone do anything, without severe pain..But I guess staying home and raising your kid because you can barely bend at the waist or barely walk because of permanent nerve damage in your leg is being emasculated..BTW, who's takin' care of your kids?..Is it you or your multiple baby mamas?..Just wondering..

p_395148.jpg

Originally Posted by casekicks

See you done ran off at the mouth about a situation you have no clue about..Before you go and challenge my lifestyle and manhood, why don't you take the time to get you facts straight first..Not that its any of you your business, and not that I feel like I have to reply to a little e-thug such as yourself, the reason I stay at home and take care of my son is because I can't work..After a serious injury and 3 major spinal surgeries, including a couple fused vertebrae(sp?) I'm no longer able to work, let alone do anything, without severe pain..But I guess staying home and raising your kid because you can barely bend at the waist or barely walk because of permanent nerve damage in your leg is being emasculated..BTW, who's takin' care of your kids?..Is it you or your multiple baby mamas?..Just wondering..

Anal rapage. And btw, big ups casekicks. Your kid will surely appreciate what you do for him/her.
pimp.gif

I don't believe in the 9-5. Getting a job seems like a short term solution to a long term problem. There is no job security when you have a 9-5.
You're at the whim of your boss. We should all become entrepreneurs, that will get us out of the recession.

I dont work a 9-5, I work alot in the evening. I work in sports broadcasting/radio

So your a stay at home dad because you are forced to, oh i get it now.
laugh.gif
. Good day, sir
Actually it's been a great day..Got to watch Yo Gabba Gabba with my son, then got to take my son for an afternoon walk, then got to put himdown for his nap..

Being a stay-at-home dad and getting to see every little thing that happens in my sons life=FTW

I currently work 4am - 1pm
frown.gif
...it sucks. CASEKICKS, I think you'regood, so no need to keep explaining yourself. I might eventually become a stay at home dad one day. When my fiance graduates med school and gets a Cardiologistposition, I have no problem with staying at home wit the kids
pimp.gif
Cardiologists make more money than I could even dream of making
grin.gif

I own a business, so I wake up whenever and stay at work for however long. It's great and all, but next month I'm looking at opening up another detailshop and a taco bus, so I'll be working more than usual.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I own a business, so I wake up whenever and stay at work for however long. It's great and all, but next month I'm looking at opening up another detail shop and a taco bus, so I'll be working more than usual.

hows the business going for you fam?
on a scale 1-10 how badly have you been affected by this recession?

i just got one after being unemployeed for 2 years but i already hate it
smh.gif

i sell cars on the side though on my own hours but the pay isn't satisfying me yet

I work like 20 hours a week. I got MWF off for school. And I just fit the rest of my hours in the remaining days. Retail FTL!

I work as a financial analyst (I wish I could say I got the job on merit but my cousin owns the firm) for a small wealth management firm. We mostly manageportfolios of high cap individuals, trusts and foundations. As result, a lot of our business is meeting with clients, which is sometimes done outside ofbusiness hours and research which can be done all the time. Since we have a very conservative strategy in investing, we rarely have to make our schedule fitwith the trading hours of the NYSE. We are also a very chill and Ventura County/LA based firm, everyone expect for the secretaries is salaried and we aregenerally very skilled and self directed in most of our work.

Because of all of those things we are very open to having flexible hours and I actually rarely do a 9-5 schedule. It also is helpful because many people thereare middle aged and find themselves awake at sunrise and are most productive in the working. Meanwhile, myself and the other younger employees are not morningpeople and like to party and be out late so we will often times start work mid morning or even at 12:30 to 1:00 pm we then will work until midnight and maybedo some work during the day on weekends. Since every employee has keys to the place, there is usually somebody there at almost any hour every day of the week,despite being a small firm we can have our eyes on any market in the world at any given time.

Eventually I (and my cousin who wants me to succeed him when he retires) want a job in Downtown LA at a very large firm as an analyst, who is tracked to get toa managerial position and handle large and diverse sets of assets. If I am going to take over my cousin's firm I need credibility in the form of veryserious experience.

While that step is needed for my long term goals, the idea of working at a big firm and having to work from 9 to well 5 sounds very unappealing.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

THB and mayor both back on NT,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

son dont type my name on here anymore, i dont even know you duke, put me on ignore and keep it moving. Over here worrying about whos back on NT.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

son dont type my name on here anymore, i dont even know you duke, put me on ignore and keep it moving. Over here worrying about whos back on NT.
Yo i thought you said you werent coming back to NT, saying all this *#*! on HT and now you on

Pathetic, il be waiting for that PM on you talking *#*!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lame son. Lame.

Back
Top Bottom