Anyone own a Burberry wallet???

how do you like them??? i was thinking of getting one of these.... we dont have a Neiman Marcus around here so i would have to buy it online.
i was looking at these
168hf2c.jpg

b683du.jpg

i just hope the back of the one up there doesnt have the i.d holder on the outside
2rxva4y.jpg

or i might wanna buy this one
35c3k9w.jpg

24d0o03.jpg

I'd go with the darker one personally... My issue with all fabric wallets, even designer, is that they typically get dirty/beat up so fast that I can'tjustify the cost. I'd rather spend an extra $80-100 and get a nice leather one that will look nice twice as long.

ireally like the black one also

i currently have a burberry wallet. its been good so far al though its getting beat up.

wifey says she likes the first one better cuz you know its Burberry.... the darker one just looks like a regular wallet you can buy at walmart or something...

i like black leather wallets better. but that's me. coach wallets are pretty good tho. i know my brother got one for a gift once and it's really nice.

I have a Burberry wallet and the quality is pretty good. The only problem with the first one will be the jeans stains. I prefer the black one and was actuallygoing to purchase it until I saw the Paul Smith's that looks better and cheaper. I also don't like the big Burberry logo inside the first one, thatmakes it look more fake is anything. Also, a quick warning, that card holder doesn't have any billholder. That was one of the things I didn't like withthis particular card holder.

naw..im around the Portland, OR area.... we have like 1 saks and i dont even think they carry that much burberry over there

i like the brown one or even the last one

i got a guess wallet from like 5 years ago and its still going strong.

might be time for a change though.

if you get it scotchguard it,i have a coach one, and i shouldve, got kinda dirty, and blue (from jeans) . i bought the designer print remover and it kindaworked.

I'd go with a Louis Vuitton wallet, as much as I love Burberry they just don't match up to the same quality for their wallets.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I'd go with a Louis Vuitton wallet, as much as I love Burberry they just don't match up to the same quality for their wallets.
I don't know about that. I know plenty of people who has LV and quality-wise, it's not much difference or LV is very slightly better thatnBurberry but thats about it. I honestly am surprised at how good Burberry's wallets quality are, almost on par with Ferragamos.

I've got 2 Coach wallets. They're great quality and the price is very reasonable for designer leather. Look into them if you're interested in analternative.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

naw..im around the Portland, OR area.... we have like 1 saks and i dont even think they carry that much burberry over there

Nordstrom carries Burberry wallets, so hop on over to the nice one in Portland. And to be honest, they feel incredibly cheap. Not worth $225+.

Back
Top Bottom