Anyone purchase SLAM Kicks Mag 09?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Only good read was the Michael Jordan Legacy on sneakeres...it had a few paragraphs with MaZe on the upcoming SJs and Infrared/Varsity Red VIs.

basically. I miss when Kicks used to be something to get excited about at the end of the summer, my how times have changed.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

Only good read was the Michael Jordan Legacy on sneakeres...it had a few paragraphs with MaZe on the upcoming SJs and Infrared/Varsity Red VIs.

basically. I miss when Kicks used to be something to get excited about at the end of the summer, my how times have changed.
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by jupeezy

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
And it would actually have Nikes and Jordans that we weren't up on yet.

We know everything thats coming out now. So why buy it?

And it didn't even have good interviews or anything. The last Kicks I bought that was solid to me was the one with like a 3-4 page Bobbito Garciainterview. About 3-4 years ago?

In high school we used to fight and huddle up to flip through the magazine. Good old Days....This one was like the last really good one...
kicks4kobe.jpg

This is the last one I remember buying, after that I stopped. Converse...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pic001.jpg

I put up a few scans of the Weapon EVO, Under Armour, Protege, and And1 Tai Chi in the Other Brands forum.

Skyposite's look pretty sweet. The ankle has changed since we last saw them:

m90cqt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom