Anyone regret going or graduating from college because of........?

I don't mean in a sense that graduating college is meaningless, but more of not being able to find a job in your field or what you want. Also the studentloans that people can't pay back due to not being able to find a job.

what kind of ******ed question is this? why on earth would anyone regret graduating?? thats like asking... does anyone regret going to college?? smh..... L

OP takin some L's.... fool regrets graduationg from college, so hes trying to see who else is gonna take the L with him... hahaha thread backfire

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

what kind of ******ed question is this? why on earth would anyone regret graduating?? thats like asking... does anyone regret going to college?? smh..... L
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP takin some L's.... fool regrets graduationg from college, so hes trying to see who else is gonna take the L with him... hahaha thread backfire

lol

It wasn't meant to be ******ed, but more of job wise and paying back student loans. Some people I know pay over $50,000 in school loans andhoping to make that dough, but are having the hardest time finding the job in their field or have a job that doesn't make enough to pay back that studentloan. Anyways, thanks for answering a question with another question.

I thought I misread the title. No I dont regret graduating college. I wish I could've paid for it other ways (loans, sports). Finding a job straight out ofcollege a damn near impossible. In case you havent heard we're in economic turmoil. The jobs that usually go to recent grads go to people in their30's, 40's those who've been around for awhile and have the 'experience and knowledge.' So, for people like me and probably you it'sgoing to take a little bit longer to find something.

Op..... take the L and move on broseph.....instead of making these rediculous posts... go do some hw or something, then maybe you wouldnt have this problem

It was just a questions fellas. I was just making small talk to let the time go by. Yes, I graduated and do not regret going, but I was reading an articleonline and just wanted to get some different views from people that have been through tough times after they graduated. Here's the article I was readingjust in case you were wondering.

http://abcnews.go.com/Bus...ory?id=6654468&page=1

I did for a second when I was first looking for a job after graduating and not finding one... I had all this student loan debt and no real way to start payingit off... luckily the right job found me and erased any sort of regret.

College has been a good investment for me thus far, and one I would highly recommend for any looking to increase their earning potential.

Also, my job isn't in the field I studied in school, but without my degree, I doubt I would have been hired into my current position (which I love).

University of Washington class of 2007... GO HUSKIES!

trying to get e fame like this aint gonna work, maqke a better thread

Trying to get e-fame? Do you watch the news? I'm not trying to get out of school anytime soon.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

I did for a second when I was first looking for a job after graduating and not finding one... luckily the right one found me and erased any sort of regrets.

College has been a good investment for me thus far, and one I would highly recommend for any looking to increase their earning potential.

University of Washington class of 2007... GO HUSKIES!
Congrats man! I appreciate you responding to this thread with a good story. I see it as a great investment as well, and is paying off for bothyou and I.
smile.gif

If I don't do nothing with my degree, I'll still feel accomplished. Everyone from all walks of life should experience college, it opens doors.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

If I don't do nothing with my degree, I'll still feel accomplished. Everyone from all walks of life should experience college, it opens doors.
Great response man. Degree or not, education is important for all. I agree that college is not for everyone, but giving it a try is what counts. I guess some of the people on this thread felt like being funny with my questions and thought it was dumb, but I wanted to get different opinions from peopledue to the tough times some people are experiencing after school.

what op is asking isn't too farfetched of an idea. i'm in school, and i don't regret anything. but i do know a person who paid 40k a year for amajor with a career that pays little to nothing. she was a writing major and although she can write better, she admits that she could've made the sameamount of money without going to college at all, so in her opinion she wasted 120k. my friend smashed the shhh out of her though, so it wasn't a completewaste

University of Washington Huskies Class of '09. I'm actually graduating early because I got a couple job offers and the price was riiiiight.

I kinda agree, it's hard out there in the economy. Since my job and school are linked at the moment, I talked it over with my parents and stuff and immastay an extra semester so I can have some $$$ in my pocket and give me more time to find something permanent.

Back
Top Bottom