Anyone remember Dinopark Tycoon?

This game used to be straight crack back in the day! So I decided todownload it and play it and it was never as hard as it was...I can barely get pass year 2. if you google it they have free download...see if you guys cancreate the ultimate park! got me playing for hours now...simple games with wack graphics FTW!

This was a great game. I got to the end where everything was full and I bought the super expensive dinosaur that when you buy it the robot breaks the egg.

pimp.gif
i downloaded it a month ago. why is it so hard now?
laugh.gif

I only played the Rollercoaster Tycoon games. Those were really fun but building your own roller coasters was hard. Whenever I tried to build them, they wouldalways be either too intense or too plain for the guests.

dinopark tycoon, roller coaster tycoon and zoo tycoon are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bout 2 go install it on my comp and pull an all nighter to play
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

help? i downloaded it but i dont know how to load it...

how did you figure it out? please help me, i have attempted to play it on DOSBox but i cant seem to do anything besides open up the program. what did you putin the commands?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

help? i downloaded it but i dont know how to load it...

how did you figure it out? please help me, i have attempted to play it on DOSBox but i cant seem to do anything besides open up the program. what did you put in the commands?
inside the folder of files for dinopark tycoon you should see one called DINOPARK and its an application, just drag and drop it on DOSBox. and itshould start.

Back
Top Bottom