Anyone remember the show, The PJ's?

I'm watching it right now on Adult Swim, I used to love this show when first came on.
Anyone else watching it?

[Juicy] Super! [\Juicy]

roll.gif
Smokey

I never saw the show when it first started, but it's been in syndication on TV1 and i just i think they are airing it on BET now too. Damn.

^ For the longest time I thought Mos Def did the voice for Smokey. It sounds just like his normal voice.

Yea they recently started reairing the series on CN. I remember back when it was on FOX. Eddie Murphy was trying to make that cartoon voice money because hismovies sucked at the time...and the time before
laugh.gif

yea i noticed show is
roll.gif
but is it jus me or did they jus start randomly showin it like no promo or ampin up like they doin for K.O.T.H.
nerd.gif

this show is hilarious...i used to watch it all the time and im so happy they are airing it again!

loooooooooooooool @ smokey...voice is by mos def i think...kinda sounds like him.

I always hated that show. It came out when I was like 12 and I don't remember what turned me off. I won't even watch it now. I always turn the channel.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

^ For the longest time I thought Mos Def did the voice for Smokey. It sounds just like his normal voice.

thats how he sounds in that movie with bruce willis..18 blocks?

Back
Top Bottom