Anyone reside Upstate NY in Rochester? Thinking about moving there.

So I'm thinking about moving upstate, more specifically Rochester or Greece which is Monroe County. Anyone live up there or know anything about it? Hows the employment ? good place to live?

I currently live in NYC queens. Lived here all my life. I need a change though and after seeing pics of Rochester and looking up the apartments up there, I'm looking into moving up there. 

If anyone has information or feedback about the area I'd appreciate it if you'd share it. 

Greece is a suburb outside of Rochester..hear its a pretty nice area..don't know much about Rochester other than it's pretty rough in certain areas..just like Queens has its down in the dump areas..you will just need a car to get around..have you thought about moving to Albany?

I went to school there for basically 5 years. I can tell you about everything you would want to know about it. PM me your number and I will text you.

It has its good parts, decent parts, HOODS, and rich people parts.

u better be ready to take half hour drives to the grocery store

Nah, If you live in Greece or the city you'll be within a short drive of Wegmans, top supermarket in the country,

Greece is a good place to live, as well as some parts of the city.. Best off just moving to the burbs tho.

I went to school there for basically 5 years. I can tell you about everything you would want to know about it. PM me your number and I will text you.

It has its good parts, decent parts, HOODS, and rich people parts.
Yeah that's one of the reasons I'd be moving there. My wife wants to go to college there and we wanna get out of NYC. I'll pm you if that's still ok, it's been awhile since I've replied cause I haven't been able to use Niketalk as much and then when I did, I forgot about my post lol
Greece is a suburb outside of Rochester..hear its a pretty nice area..don't know much about Rochester other than it's pretty rough in certain areas..just like Queens has its down in the dump areas..you will just need a car to get around..have you thought about moving to Albany?
Well no haven't thought about albany. Mostly just thought of Rochester due to my wife wanting to go to school and I was told Greece was a good place to live not far from Rochester. I'm fine with there being some dump areas, every place has them. Just gotta know to be careful and watch out.

Anyway yeah I apologize that I diddn't post sooner. Anyone else has any input?

Back
Top Bottom