Anyone Rock Jordan's to a Formal Event?

I was wondering if anyone has personally worn Jordans to a formal event. I.E. Weddings, or Proms. Or has pictures. cus i'm thinking about doing it, but wanna see how others have looked.

I was wondering if anyone has personally worn Jordans to a formal event. I.E. Weddings, or Proms. Or has pictures. cus i'm thinking about doing it, but wanna see how others have looked.

Only time I ever did it was for my cousin's Debut(18th B-day Party) but that was when I was like 13. I was rocking some white/red/blk 2's with dress pants and a button up. I know how to coordinate better these days though!

Only time I ever did it was for my cousin's Debut(18th B-day Party) but that was when I was like 13. I was rocking some white/red/blk 2's with dress pants and a button up. I know how to coordinate better these days though!

Wore OG J 11 concords... Only a sneakerhead would appreciate it... Old school family members questioned it....

Wore OG J 11 concords... Only a sneakerhead would appreciate it... Old school family members questioned it....

As many shoes as i own... i couldn't bring myself to do that.

For anybody out of highschool to don J's with formal wear (unless the theme of the party was to wear sneaks)... it's plenty tacky.

But do you.

As many shoes as i own... i couldn't bring myself to do that.

For anybody out of highschool to don J's with formal wear (unless the theme of the party was to wear sneaks)... it's plenty tacky.

But do you.

at my age i would not do it (24)...if i was going to a formal event I would have on a very well put together formal suit...

at my age i would not do it (24)...if i was going to a formal event I would have on a very well put together formal suit...

i'm 21 and have about 3 times, just weddings and a dance. But they are the patent leather low's with Tux laces, anyone else rock these?

i'm 21 and have about 3 times, just weddings and a dance. But they are the patent leather low's with Tux laces, anyone else rock these?

i wore stealth xx3s at graduation last year
photo.php

Jordans no. Absolutely not. However Chucks still manage to look solid with a suit or a tux if the getup is on point. Something about the classic canvas look with the white tip that doesn't look tacky.

I actually had a buddy that did custom AF1's for him and his groomsmen at his wedding.

Jordans no. Absolutely not. However Chucks still manage to look solid with a suit or a tux if the getup is on point. Something about the classic canvas look with the white tip that doesn't look tacky.

I actually had a buddy that did custom AF1's for him and his groomsmen at his wedding.

I wore all star XXIII's to my wedding..It was actually mife wife's idea cause she knows I hate dress shoes and the 23's colorway of white/red/black matched our wedding colors perfectly..

Back
Top Bottom