Anyone see Benzinos latest album cover? lol...

b smooth 202

Banned
I know nobody cares about this clown....but I just thought it was funny how he blatantly bit that Curtis album cover...

It's been more than two years since the world has heard new music from one of Hip Hop's most colorful and intriguing icon, Ray Benzino. He returns this summer with The Antidote, a 19-track album plus bonus DVD that industry insiders are comparing to The Chronic, because of its near-flawless musical production, the way Benzino has stepped up his lyrical flow to new levels, and the stand-out feature performances from Benzino's new gang of young wolves, collectively known as The 1st 48. "I believe that this is album is just as good if not better than any of the most anticipated albums of the year," says Benzino. Benzino's The Antidote is in stores now
l_3ae0db6bb18154dd698fb4fc3b82c641.jpg

50CentCurtisSSK.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

19-track album plus bonus DVD that industry insiders are comparing to The Chronic, because of its near-flawless musical production, the way Benzino has stepped up his lyrical flow to new levels
pimp.gif

The title is funny enuff . . . Like this dude is makin another album??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and then you see the "industry insiderd comparing it to the Chronicpart" by then you're eyes are tearing up from laughter . . . Then you see the God awful cover . . . I was hoping he'd die of old age before hisnext album saw the light of day . . .

On the low Hangmen 3 had some nice joints tho . . .

Even if he gets ppl to lie about the album dont mean ppl will buy it or care. I didnt even know this dude still raps Em shoulda drilled them holes in hiscoffin

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Did that quote come from The Source?
nerd.gif

it was in his myspace 'About Me'...how I came across his page?....i have know idea...and I don't wanna kno
laugh.gif

maybe he thought some person would be in a rush to get 50's album and grab his by accident. i mean theres only so much things you can do to sell albumsuntil you say @+%% it and disguise your music (like cam'ron did with hannah montana
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Liban906

maybe he thought some person would be in a rush to get 50's album and grab his by accident. i mean theres only so much things you can do to sell albums until you say @+%% it and disguise your music (like cam'ron did with hannah montana
laugh.gif
)

roll.gif
roll.gif
on point!

I gotta admit dude is persistant. For someone who never sold any records as long as he's been in the bussiness to even attempt to keep recording issomewhat impressive.

Dude should have stopped after "The Almighty R.S.O.".

maybe ron artest will outsell homie.

honestly is anyone even peeping him? i never knew not one person that bumped benzino.

maybe his fam and boston headz

Back
Top Bottom