Anyone see Benzinos latest album cover? lol...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Did that quote come from The Source?
nerd.gif

it was in his myspace 'About Me'...how I came across his page?....i have know idea...and I don't wanna kno
laugh.gif

Isn't he a little old to be using the internet?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know yall hate to hate but on his behalf i'll say that chainBEEN made and so has that album cover...its been pushed back for a loonnnng time but if your anywhere near mia you have seen that album cover for prob like ayear now...50 did it to spite him if anything but carry on

Benzino is garbage. Even if the beef is old now, I still can't respect the cheap shots he took at Eminem's daughter. He might have some good songs dueto production but I just can't mess with dude.

Naw Benzino had that album cover first if I recall. 50 did it to spite him. If I remember right there were going to be little shots towards everyone 50 hadproblems with on the "Curtis" album and making the cover like that was his shot as Benzino. I don't remember what he had planned for Cam'ronbut he never followed through with it.

And for the record, no one plays Benzino (no, not even in Boston) but I will say the Made Men albums and even his last album always had ridiculousinstrumentals. That untouchables beat was hot (the one with the video where he steps out of the hooptie... maybe that's all of his videos?
laugh.gif
)

How are you late with this even tho in your quote it says it came out in the summer?

benzino stealing dre title.... antidote... detox... hmmmm most antcipated ablums... benzino is smoking that stuff...

Back
Top Bottom