Anyone see this Nike commercial?

The Henieken commercial was dope.. i think bavaria had balls to do that, but it was corny that they were so thrown off by the commercial that they tried to useit.. Just like when someone calls you stupid or something and all you can think of is "NO you're stupid!"... That's what this reminds me of.The cavaliers commercial was dumb.. there was no reason to be that excited.. and why was dude holding pennys at the end??

No clue man (maybe to highlight the ludicrous love guys, even multi-millionaire ballers, have for new fresh kicks?) but I am guilty of this as well - stickingmy nose in a fresh pair of kicks to get that new shoe smell in my lungs... lol

The lead up was worth the payoff but it was just a case of the Cavs' marketing team piggybacking on the first 2 commercials.

Even so, hilarious. the chest bumping & LeBron going nuts was hilarious.

If that really is the Cavs' staff & trainer they are most def. cute
tongue.gif

the new shoe smell is almost the best smell in the world....I smell all of my shoes.....love it...

This commercial is so great...the Cavs are having fun....

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Didn't we see this here already? Not talking poop, just asking.
I haven't seen the Bavaria commercial. I like how it hates on the Heineken commercial.

Btw, who doesn't smell their new shoes? I know it seems weird but that smell is like the smell of new carseats. Simply delicious.

That Cavs commercial was pretty funny,
But did rip from Heineken.

And, EVERYBODY loves the smell of new shoes.

Back
Top Bottom