Anyone seen Cannibal Holocaust? Banned from several countries...

I just watched this movie for the first time last night and it's from 1980-1981.  Nonetheless this movie was pretty damn good, from the story to the special effects.  It's real gory and doesn't hold back on anything.  You'll understand why the director went to court for it and why it was banned in so many countries.  I don't know if I'd classify this as horror or thriller, but it's pretty good check it out.  Be aware some scenes will have you like 
sick.gif

still-from-cannibal-holocaust1.jpg

***The movie is available on YouTube,

I just watched this movie for the first time last night and it's from 1980-1981.  Nonetheless this movie was pretty damn good, from the story to the special effects.  It's real gory and doesn't hold back on anything.  You'll understand why the director went to court for it and why it was banned in so many countries.  I don't know if I'd classify this as horror or thriller, but it's pretty good check it out.  Be aware some scenes will have you like 
sick.gif

still-from-cannibal-holocaust1.jpg

***The movie is available on YouTube,

Is it just graphic but with a good story line? Or is it just grossly gross like A Serbian Film or Human Centipede?

Is it just graphic but with a good story line? Or is it just grossly gross like A Serbian Film or Human Centipede?

NT was hyping it up a few years ago, so I checked it out. It's worth a watch, I guess. Like someone mentioned, check Google videos, that's where I watched it. Then again, that was a long time ago.

NT was hyping it up a few years ago, so I checked it out. It's worth a watch, I guess. Like someone mentioned, check Google videos, that's where I watched it. Then again, that was a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom