ANYONE SEEN FALLING DOWN WITH MICHAEL DOUGLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yupp good flick

dude had a rocket launcher at one point
roll.gif

is this the one where he looks like a regular business man but has all kinds of guns? I think he walks through LA and kills people right?

Yea it's a good old school flick. MD is out of his bird and you prob won't see him play a more entertaining role other than Gordan Gekko in WallStreet.

one of my top 10 movies for sure......used to watch it like crazy back in the day on hbo.....and guess what its still on from time to time on the same freakinchannel lol....but fi real good movie.....i love the scene in the burger place......cracks me up all the time

That's funny... we were just discussing this movie late last night in Purple Face's fast food thread! Awesome movie...highly recommended.

Mannedyret_-_Falling_Down.jpg

I always remember seeing the posters for this flick back in the day. Dude had a pistol grip pump in his hands on the poster. I need to check this out.

yeah, this was a very entertaining movie.
haven't seen it in years though.
i got to get this on dvd.

Damn I have been wanting to see this movie for a while...I remember watch the previews for it like damn hes a badass. I'll have to go rent it

The scene in the deli is the deal. That is so true. How many times do you go to a store and u feel like slapping the worker that tells you a crazy price forsumtin that shouldnt be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom