Anyone Smash a Chick and then kinda Regret it?

I used to frequent this local coffee shop. one of the workers there took a liking to me. I didn't suspect how much. She ends up inviting me over to hangout. after a couple of times, I go over. I get wasted, to drunk to drive home, she offers me to stay in her room..one things leads to another, BANG. Ididn't sleep one wink that night, i was awake till I was sober enough to drive myself home. It wasn't so much that she was ugly, but that I wasn'tattracted to her by how much she was all on me. yah dig ?

Originally Posted by DenisHot

After I masturbate I kinda regret it.

Anyone ever masturbate so many times in one day that they just start to cry?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

come on homes
smh.gif

about two or three... the hassle that came afterward (constant calls, texts, trying to chill, questions, trying to track me down, track down girls i talk to,etc) outweighed the sex.

man.. can i add myself to the list ?

Also few yrs back i had an apartment, Was this really bad Filipino girl , I was on the ground floor and she was on the third. I would simp if i saw her pull inand id go take the trash out or something to start a conversation or something. Theres an outback across the street so i invited her for dinner one time, wewent out,

She would tell me . How she likes to smoke bud and drink brews , but not old enough to drink at clubs etc she told me shes just living there temp and justmoved in when i did, how shes living with her cousin & her cuz bf, How sleeps on the couch and all

So i hit her with the.. If you ever want to sleep in my bed, just knock on the door.

On a friday round 630 she knocks on my door , and we got it in.

...................................She asked if she could spend the weekend with me , i was like
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, Sure my clementine.

Friday , Saturday, Sunday morning I had to dip out to go visit my mom and do the family church thing.. I come home round 3 pm with 2 luggages in the livingroom. smh

GIRL WAS WANTING TO MOVE IN !! da hell man.

I told her it wasnt happening , I helped her move her $!$% back to her mommas house after i found out she was 18 and just graduated high school .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she would come and knock on the door everytime she would visit her cousin, i didnt smash again
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

so yeah, never smash your nieghbors,
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Bassy Telfair

Smashing co-workers is a no go, i know what your feeling man, i had to quit my job after smashin this one chick
at my job, +@%+ caught feelings for me and just made the whole environment awkward. I deeply regret it

smashing co-workers at a seasonal job
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom