Anyone taken online traffic school?

moe200069

Supporter
recently had a moving violation citation and gotta do traffic school.  just wondering if anyone has some suggestions on where to take it online?

and any tips to passing the test.

thanks folks!

recently had a moving violation citation and gotta do traffic school.  just wondering if anyone has some suggestions on where to take it online?

and any tips to passing the test.

thanks folks!

I took traffic school online a few years back.. Real simple stuff (had the "quiz" window open and the material window open at the same time, just kept going between the two)..

Luckily I haven't had to go recently, but if you ask around (someone here might even mention it later), I'm sure you can find a spot where they'll just sign it off..

But if you have time and don't want to spend 2-3x the amount of just simply getting it signed off, online traffic school is easy and ~$20 (when I took it)..

I took traffic school online a few years back.. Real simple stuff (had the "quiz" window open and the material window open at the same time, just kept going between the two)..

Luckily I haven't had to go recently, but if you ask around (someone here might even mention it later), I'm sure you can find a spot where they'll just sign it off..

But if you have time and don't want to spend 2-3x the amount of just simply getting it signed off, online traffic school is easy and ~$20 (when I took it)..

Online traffic school is time consuming...I took it last year but made my gf do half since it's her fault I got the citation...lol

Online traffic school is time consuming...I took it last year but made my gf do half since it's her fault I got the citation...lol

go here:

GotATicket.com

copy and paste each chapter to word. take the quiz for each chapter. then the final test

use control find to look for the answers on the word doc.

go here:

GotATicket.com

copy and paste each chapter to word. take the quiz for each chapter. then the final test

just go to the traffic school they tell you to use (you'll get it in the mail)

yea its time consuming, if you fail the quiz you just retake it over and over again...or type the question on google
laugh.gif

just go to the traffic school they tell you to use (you'll get it in the mail)

yea its time consuming, if you fail the quiz you just retake it over and over again...or type the question on google
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Driftracer

go here:

GotATicket.com

laugh.gif
genius

thanks for the info/tips folks.  definitely appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Driftracer

go here:

GotATicket.com

laugh.gif
genius

thanks for the info/tips folks.  definitely appreciate it.

I did traffic school at gototrafficschool.com
REALLY easy... finished it in about 25 minutes
Use my referral code to get $2 off: X32-255-K79

If you use the site email me for help if you need it: [email protected]

I did traffic school at gototrafficschool.com
REALLY easy... finished it in about 25 minutes
Use my referral code to get $2 off: X32-255-K79

If you use the site email me for help if you need it: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom