Anyone use CBD oil? (Vol my elders ain't tryna get high)

I've heard a lot about the benefits of CBD especially when it comes to anxiety & sleep, I have a few relatives who are going through that now. I'm a smoker so i've never really delved into CBD too heavy.

For those who have used it has it helped you? and what brands are good for sleep/anxiety.

The oil is pretty legit. Recently got some for free with another purchase.

Helps with my washed feet. Did some deep massaging into them and feel better.

I smoke actual cannabis flower but on days I don’t I’ll take a CBD gummy before bed and it feels like it works.

I also use a CBD balm for soreness and sleep like a baby just from using that too.

Found out my granny uses it :lol: she and everyone else I’ve heard that has used it swears by it man. Need to cop some for my lumbar area because I am washed dot com.

Works great for anxiety. Only issue is it can get expensive. I need 50 mg twice a day for it to be effective, which is average. Some people need more. Some people might only need it occasionally. For me it would cost at least $100/month for a high quality tincture. There are ways to decrease costs by using the CBD isolate but you have to put on your lab coat and cook it, cut it, all that Breaking Bad ****.

Here's a list of good companies.

I’m real uneducated so forgive my ignorance. I have problems sleeping and been using sleeping aids for years. But I get random drug test at work, this won’t make me piss a positive will it? We had some **** we had to sign and it said it was a substance we not supposed to use but I googled and said it won’t show.

I’m real uneducated so forgive my ignorance. I have problems sleeping and been using sleeping aids for years. But I get random drug test at work, this won’t make me piss a positive will it? We had some **** we had to sign and it said it was a substance we not supposed to use but I googled and said it won’t show.

have you tried melatonin? 2 gummies and it’ll knock you out

I used to use the salve on my knees. It’s legit. It was homemade. I would apply it every night before bed, but I’ll admit I’ve been pretty lazy with it lately.

also tried some in drop form but I didn’t really notice any effect.

Works great for anxiety. Only issue is it can get expensive. I need 50 mg twice a day for it to be effective, which is average. Some people need more. Some people might only need it occasionally. For me it would cost at least $100/month for a high quality tincture. There are ways to decrease costs by using the CBD isolate but you have to put on your lab coat and cook it, cut it, all that Breaking Bad ****.

Here's a list of good companies.

Appreciate the response bro definitely gonna look into this further

$tacy $tacy from the small research i've done you gotta be careful it seems like some have a really small percentage of thc in them i don't know if it's enough to be detected tho

Don’t work. I was having to take melatonin and zzz quil together

This stuff used to knock me out

magnesium_calm.jpg

Keep in mind that they will advertise 0% THC but that's fake news.
If you plan to take CBD make sure you dont need to adhere to any kind of drug test in the next month or two. You will test positive got THC

That never worked that well for me, but I recognize there might be other factors that affected me. If you are going to take it, follow directions and don't OD. Took too much and joint had me back and forth to the toilet all night, not a damn sleep.

Back
Top Bottom