ANYONE WANA START UP A TEAM

Dunks206 is working on the sig, I'm just rocking this one cause its fresh to death....
TEAM SOULONICE DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SEATTLE ANYMORE AND STILL WANTS TO BE DOWN WE ARE SO DAMN FRESH​

My imput on the idea is I would rather see "Pacific Northwest" be spelled out since most people outside of this fourm wont know what
"PNW" stands for.

I need to get off NT and work on my UW transfer stuff...I'll hit you up later though.

I'M DOWN. PNW (or PACIFIC NORTHWEST) take the spotlight now.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

^ Too simple? And why that color? Don't wanna be a party pooper though, if others like it, I'm down.

I'm not good with sigs, if someone can make it better please do i suck at it.....
TEAM PACIFIC NORTHWEST​

hey my bad i had some BIG family problems today. but um yeah i like Team Pacific NorthWest or Team PacNorthWest
for the sig. Green and gold, i was just thinkin that cause of the sonics and all, gotta rep your team ya dig? A nice green and gold inward fade we be nice if someone could hook it up. Peace ya'll i'll be here pretty much all night so just stayed tuned for whassup i guess?

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"If I've learned one thing, it takes money to make money kid."

Hahah. So what you guys want me to do is make a pretty big team sig, with gold fading to green to the center kinda like my sig? Or green fading to gold... but yeah, I could do it. Just wait for me to get off, and I'll do it when I'm at home from work.
Hella filthy!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

yeah man sounds tight, whichever looks better

<div
align="center"> <marquee bgcolor="#000080" scrollamount="2"
direction="up" loop="true" width="35%"> <center>
<font color="#ffffff" size="+1"><strong> TEAM<br> TO PACIFIC NORTHWEST<br> </strong></font> </center> </marquee></div>

how bout now...
<br>
<center><br>
<b><font style="font-size:36px; font-family:Verdana, sans-serif; color:White; line-height:14px;"><br>
TEAM<br><br>
<font style="font-size:22px; font-family:Verdana, sans-serif; color:Red;"><br>
PACIFIC NORTHWEST</font></font><br>
</b></center>

thats nice too, lets see what dunks has then well vote or somethin

my bad it took too long... i went to jack in the box after work, lol. but yeah, how is this??

Team Pacific Northwest​

or

Team Pacific Northwest​
Hella filthy!
MEMBER #1​

yeah 1st one thanks man

[font color=#009900 size=5]Tea[/font][font color=#8AD000 size=5]m Pa[/font][font color=#FFFF00 size=5]cifi[/font][font color=#FFFF00 size=5]c Nor[/font][font color=#8AD000 size=5]thw[/font][font color=#009900 size=5]est[/font]​

thats the code. GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!!
smokin.gif

Hella filthy!
MEMBER #1​

So, who exactly is in the group?

Check, check.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom