Anyone who thinks Iverson's crossover > this guy's: FAIL, vol. RARE Timmy GSW mix

Originally Posted by H0RR0ViLLE

A lot of people don't understand how strong he was....Def appreciated.

One of my Fav combo guards of all time.
Combo guard? Haaaaaaail no!

He was a point guard who could fill it up with ease.

Question...Is Timmy Hall of Fame material?

My fav player after MJ.
The dude was 20 and 10 in his peaks - I think he's def HOF material. Just don't know how long down the line will it be for guys to get off his nutsabout Amaechi.

I am not even done with the whole video but 1:40 to about 1:50 was dirtyyyyy

eek.gif

Damn he got Isiah good a few times and Kidd and Stockton. The between the legs then cross is viciouss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Considering that Tim could do it in transition at the drop of a hat yea...

But in terms of embarrassment tho, A.I.>>>>Bug easily
Take out the question of traveling and it's another story though. I don't think I've seen Iverson shake anyone the way Hardaway did Isiah after they started calling travels differently.

They only started calling that after "He" got embarrassed by it, which considering the outcome of that game, what he himself had, and what he'sdone to his competition his entire career he really shouldn't have felt anytype of way. Everybody gets caught at some point in time during their career. Was really gay if you think about it objectively.

one of my favorite timmy crossovers was when he crossed AI.. i think that was AI's rookie year. I can't find any vid of it though!

i seriously tried to pattern my game like timmy's... but i just couldn't crossover that fast.... lol

I got a message from a guy who watched my highlight video and said i reminded him of tim hardaway...i felt honored to be in the same sentence.
pimp.gif
at thevideo

Did anyone notice how he had to go through a lot of contact while driving to the basket, and they NEVER called a foul?

If he played in this NBA era, he'd be going to the line every 45 seconds lol.

Poor Isaiah Thomas. He had no chance. Timmy mastered that crossover. AI's cross is different. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Poor Isaiah Thomas. He had no chance. Timmy mastered that crossover. AI's cross is different. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

no its not. a crossover is a crossover.

Timmys was more effective, he can do it running down full speed and pulling it........most of AIs are on an ISO and more show when he embarasses hisopponent.

It sucks that Tim,Mullin,Sprewell and C-Webb never had more time to play together. They would have been a problem for the Western Conference
tired.gif

ai's 'x-over' was based on a carry so it should've been a called from jump; therefore not being a 'true' bball dribble. it was fun towatch though. tbug's x-over was nice all around...

Back
Top Bottom