Anyone work at LV?

So a buddy of mine is putting me on with a gig at Louis Vuitton, 
I have no clue on what to expect in the interview or anything.

I have product knowledge but thats about it.

I've worked @ Apple along the business team for the past 3 years so I'm pretty professional and always on my p's and q's.

I just kinda wanna know how much they pay, what the dress code is like and things of that nature, 

thanks y'all 
pimp.gif

If. things work out ill let y'all know! 

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

10 pages at least about how luxury items are all hype

roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't care a whole much about the brand, although i do own a few items from them. It's mostly for the experience and trying to meet people. esp females 
devil.gif

i dunno but i prepared taxes for a lady who worked for LV and she made over six figures! whatever does she do...

One of my boys used to work the security job there so doubt i could be much help lol

I'm sure they require you go through extensive training to know the products you will be selling. Job probably pays very well, but expect to dress very well to maintain the image. Good customer service will also be a must.

For a sales associate job I'm sure they pay decent. Do you look the part though (pause) to work there?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

For a sales associate job I'm sure they pay decent. Do you look the part though (pause) to work there?

By look do you mean not urban?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

yeah I'm pretty well groomed i rock a comb over, and i live off  the dressing better thread, it has brought me a long way. 
roll.gif
 only thing that kinda worries me is i've been letting my beard wolf for a pretty long time. 
536688_2959921652204_1686420042_2377276_1918274992_n.jpg

mjyhpf.jpg

419437_2708909217050_1686420042_2267089_1161062697_n.jpg

Your gonna have to trim that beard. Not a fan of that hair style either. Not gonna attract customers TBH. The suit look works for you though. Just trim the beard and change yoru hair and you would be good.

Lubu whats wrong with my hair? its just a classic style short on the sides long on top parted to the right. i get a lot of love for it i don't think ill be getting rid of it anytime soon. 

Girls are gonna love u man..u work at LV work your way up the ladder in the company..do it for NT but the beard or cone over gotta go..atleast one doggie

It just looks too New York/H&M employee-like Don't take it as a flame. Just not what I think LV employees look like.

hair would probably be a go actually....the comb over isn't bad
its old militaristic style meets the new modern man...

beard is a give or take
but i'd get a second opinion
good luck though...

its best though to walk into the store actually and see how
everything else fits and see how you can fit...

Originally Posted by Lubu1

It just looks too New York/H&M employee-like Don't take it as a flame. Just not what I think LV employees look like.

what do you recommend bruv? I'm not gonna rock a blowout or go back to a low ceaser so i really don't know what else....maybe ill let the sides grow out a little more and blend it in. 

Back
Top Bottom