Anyone work for AT&T?

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

@greenranger what third tier? Do you still work for ATT? Because commission is 40% weighted on wired products unless its different in your area. I've worked here for three years so if you know a different way to earn higher commission please enlighten me.
Well we don't have UVERSE or any wired products in NYC, so our commission is based solely off wireless and features sold. So lets say my quota is 80 total a month, 40 new 80 total opps, if I hit my 40 and 80 total I'll get a certain amount depending on the value of the plans I've sold or upgraded. So lines worth 0-35$ you get like 5 dollars, 35.01-39.99 you get 7, 40-59.99 you get 9 etc etc (the actual payout is probably incorrect, I haven't memorized it). Now let's say I sell 140% of my quota. So now for that same 0-35$ I'll get 8 dollars instead of 5, for the 35.01-39.99 I'll get 12 instead of 7, etc etc.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Yo Green, short Spanish shorty right? she's bad, I know her from somewhere but just can't remember, you know her name? that store looks like drama, I always had bad service in there too when I used to have AT&T. Just weighing all my options, the training may be an issue for me too since I'm still in school. That's the one thing about T-Moble, there flexible with everything, just the start of starting over with everything again is just out of my way it feels and I don't know if it's worth the move. Positive and negative to both.
Well there's one that's been there forawhile she light skinned that's the one I use to kick it to. Now there's a newer one there real hick dominican shorty with the stupid fatty my god, and yes the store is mad drama. And AT&T is beyond flexible if you're a part timer, I get to make my own schedule pretty much but I just give myself days off when I'm in school.

Originally Posted by GreenRanger

@greenranger what third tier? Do you still work for ATT? Because commission is 40% weighted on wired products unless its different in your area. I've worked here for three years so if you know a different way to earn higher commission please enlighten me.
Well we don't have UVERSE or any wired products in NYC, so our commission is based solely off wireless and features sold. So lets say my quota is 80 total a month, 40 new 80 total opps, if I hit my 40 and 80 total I'll get a certain amount depending on the value of the plans I've sold or upgraded. So lines worth 0-35$ you get like 5 dollars, 35.01-39.99 you get 7, 40-59.99 you get 9 etc etc (the actual payout is probably incorrect, I haven't memorized it). Now let's say I sell 140% of my quota. So now for that same 0-35$ I'll get 8 dollars instead of 5, for the 35.01-39.99 I'll get 12 instead of 7, etc etc.

Yo Green, short Spanish shorty right? she's bad, I know her from somewhere but just can't remember, you know her name? that store looks like drama, I always had bad service in there too when I used to have AT&T. Just weighing all my options, the training may be an issue for me too since I'm still in school. That's the one thing about T-Moble, there flexible with everything, just the start of starting over with everything again is just out of my way it feels and I don't know if it's worth the move. Positive and negative to both.
Well there's one that's been there forawhile she light skinned that's the one I use to kick it to. Now there's a newer one there real hick dominican shorty with the stupid fatty my god, and yes the store is mad drama. And AT&T is beyond flexible if you're a part timer, I get to make my own schedule pretty much but I just give myself days off when I'm in school.

lol damn yall must do numbers to get fat checks. We get 50% of the actual post paid plan, and for features we get 50 percent of the cost of it.

lol damn yall must do numbers to get fat checks. We get 50% of the actual post paid plan, and for features we get 50 percent of the cost of it.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Lol yall do a lot less numbers than we do. It's not unusual for me to catch 20-30 lines on a weekend alone. And there are alot of other incentives, to be honest I'm never to sure how it adds up to two stacks
laugh.gif
. On another note though, nothing compares to back in the day commission, I remember raking in 5600 commission check from t-mobile in they prime, and with AT&T we use to get paid 80% of the features we sold. And at a minimum we was doing 3000-4000 in features per month so just imagine, and thats not even including the actual lines either.

Lol yall do a lot less numbers than we do. It's not unusual for me to catch 20-30 lines on a weekend alone. And there are alot of other incentives, to be honest I'm never to sure how it adds up to two stacks
laugh.gif
. On another note though, nothing compares to back in the day commission, I remember raking in 5600 commission check from t-mobile in they prime, and with AT&T we use to get paid 80% of the features we sold. And at a minimum we was doing 3000-4000 in features per month so just imagine, and thats not even including the actual lines either.

Lucky you guys don't have uverse @greenranger because with the over saturation in our market its tough to squeeze out 10 wired products not to mention the pricing is no longer competitive.

Lucky you guys don't have uverse @greenranger because with the over saturation in our market its tough to squeeze out 10 wired products not to mention the pricing is no longer competitive.

Been trying to get into at&t for a MINUTE...pretty sure I can make a killing just by showing up

Been trying to get into at&t for a MINUTE...pretty sure I can make a killing just by showing up

laugh.gif
true true I forget about the volume of customers you guys have lol.  But yea Commission jobs are great as a college student, but I just cant depend on a commission check to make a living, thats why I`m trying to get out the industry.

laugh.gif
true true I forget about the volume of customers you guys have lol.  But yea Commission jobs are great as a college student, but I just cant depend on a commission check to make a living, thats why I`m trying to get out the industry.

there's 2 spanish joints in there from what I remember, the 1 i seen looked 20, 21, light skin Dominican, short...they want me full time, wish I don't mind as long as I get my 2 days off a week for school which is pretty much what i'm doing now.  My store i'm at now is cool, no drama, managers are all good, not with all that high school drama $%$% anymore when i'm just tryna make my money.  Yeah some employees are lazy but i'm always on point trying to be the aggressive one selling but I don't wanna be that guy going into a situation where i'm busting my !%% and everybody else is just bull****in'.  Even Monica seemed off to me too.  Commission stucture seems weird tho, like you guys work so much harder for less money per customer where as like someone said before, we just get 50% of everything.  So if somebody gets a plan for 59.99 a month, I get 30 from it.  Each upgrade, I get $10 and than half of whatever the features they add(web, insurance, etc).  Prepaid has went up so for each prepaid monthly over $50, I get $8, for everything below that, it's $3, accessories are 10% so if I have $200 in 1 day, that's $20.  Are there alot of deacts with AT&T? I figure with Verizon having the iPhone now, a few people changed carriers.

there's 2 spanish joints in there from what I remember, the 1 i seen looked 20, 21, light skin Dominican, short...they want me full time, wish I don't mind as long as I get my 2 days off a week for school which is pretty much what i'm doing now.  My store i'm at now is cool, no drama, managers are all good, not with all that high school drama $%$% anymore when i'm just tryna make my money.  Yeah some employees are lazy but i'm always on point trying to be the aggressive one selling but I don't wanna be that guy going into a situation where i'm busting my !%% and everybody else is just bull****in'.  Even Monica seemed off to me too.  Commission stucture seems weird tho, like you guys work so much harder for less money per customer where as like someone said before, we just get 50% of everything.  So if somebody gets a plan for 59.99 a month, I get 30 from it.  Each upgrade, I get $10 and than half of whatever the features they add(web, insurance, etc).  Prepaid has went up so for each prepaid monthly over $50, I get $8, for everything below that, it's $3, accessories are 10% so if I have $200 in 1 day, that's $20.  Are there alot of deacts with AT&T? I figure with Verizon having the iPhone now, a few people changed carriers.

Yeah, they don't take out 40% anymore tho.  They changed it so instead of getting a separate commission check, they put it together with our 2nd check of the month with both our $ from our regular hours and our commission combined so now were just taxed normal. 

Yeah, they don't take out 40% anymore tho.  They changed it so instead of getting a separate commission check, they put it together with our 2nd check of the month with both our $ from our regular hours and our commission combined so now were just taxed normal. 

Could be, but so much can change, especially with such a big deal that I heard the FCC wasn't to happy about.

Could be, but so much can change, especially with such a big deal that I heard the FCC wasn't to happy about.

From what I've been hearing on conference calls with the AT&T superiors, they're gonna make sure it gets passed no matter what...

From what I've been hearing on conference calls with the AT&T superiors, they're gonna make sure it gets passed no matter what...

Back
Top Bottom