Anyone work for AT&T?

do you think that the T-Mobile branded stores would become AT&T or that they would just get rid of some? There's a AT&T store on our block, it's pretty small compared to ours which was rebuilt last year so everythings new.

do you think that the T-Mobile branded stores would become AT&T or that they would just get rid of some? There's a AT&T store on our block, it's pretty small compared to ours which was rebuilt last year so everythings new.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I believe AT&T bought T-mobile just for the network. Buying out T-mobile will instantly add as many towers as 5-7 years of continuous building would have. It'll also allow AT&T to provide LTE to 95% of the population which couldn't have been achieved for years without the buyout. The 30 million or so customers were just an added benefit. So yes, I see pretty much every T-mobile store either shutting down, or being taken over by AT&T if the location is cheaper in rent for a bigger space.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I believe AT&T bought T-mobile just for the network. Buying out T-mobile will instantly add as many towers as 5-7 years of continuous building would have. It'll also allow AT&T to provide LTE to 95% of the population which couldn't have been achieved for years without the buyout. The 30 million or so customers were just an added benefit. So yes, I see pretty much every T-mobile store either shutting down, or being taken over by AT&T if the location is cheaper in rent for a bigger space.

Smh I never knew the cell phone business was this serious my boy been offering me a Job for some years now with T-Mobile.

Smh I never knew the cell phone business was this serious my boy been offering me a Job for some years now with T-Mobile.

how did you guys get put on with the job? apply online? or did you guys know someone who already worked there.  LMK!! help a broke college student
grin.gif

how did you guys get put on with the job? apply online? or did you guys know someone who already worked there.  LMK!! help a broke college student
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dc7kw

grin.gif

Originally Posted by dc7kw

grin.gif

i used to work for AT&T ... similar story to Cam. My last commission check was about $3500 after taxes (ending date being the 19th) but then again i knew it was coming and tried to sell everything in the store.
my roommate works for Verizon now and has consistantly made that much just in commission every month he's been there 4mos. so far.

I really miss the $$ but not the company. I got screwed on a bs quota system that was discontinued shortly after i was let go for not meeting quota but then set a store record for sells my final 3 months.

now i'm trying to get back into the sal. + commish. cuz that money is too easy and i can sell anything you put in front of me.
FYI for current AT&T employees... its sooooo much easier and you get a lot more working w/ verizon or any other wireless company. I have friends at all 3 and the quota's and % paid out are a lot better than AT&T's. my boy's quota at a busy verizon store is about 1/2 of what our goals used to be at a slow AT&T store. AT&T's training is superior to the other companies and that def gives you a leg up you make the switch. 

i used to work for AT&T ... similar story to Cam. My last commission check was about $3500 after taxes (ending date being the 19th) but then again i knew it was coming and tried to sell everything in the store.
my roommate works for Verizon now and has consistantly made that much just in commission every month he's been there 4mos. so far.

I really miss the $$ but not the company. I got screwed on a bs quota system that was discontinued shortly after i was let go for not meeting quota but then set a store record for sells my final 3 months.

now i'm trying to get back into the sal. + commish. cuz that money is too easy and i can sell anything you put in front of me.
FYI for current AT&T employees... its sooooo much easier and you get a lot more working w/ verizon or any other wireless company. I have friends at all 3 and the quota's and % paid out are a lot better than AT&T's. my boy's quota at a busy verizon store is about 1/2 of what our goals used to be at a slow AT&T store. AT&T's training is superior to the other companies and that def gives you a leg up you make the switch. 

Back
Top Bottom