Anyone work in the Hotel industry? VOL. New Years

I'll cut straight to it.

-Wanna book a room or 2 for New Years
-Only 19
-All the hotels said I gotta be 21.
-I do have a fake ID (age is like..24), but the name is different from the one on my CC.

Anyway to get around it?

Originally Posted by jwalker123

smash u will not

nerd.gif

Doesn't matter, just book it online and once they ask you for the payment card, give it to them. Either that or buy a prepaid debit card and get it in thefake ID name. Gotta think on ur feet kid. If u one of those youngins that want the room to act wreckless then omit my post. I hate them young fools who do that@%++
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Doesn't matter, just book it online and once they ask you for the payment card, give it to them. Either that or buy a prepaid debit card and get it in the fake ID name. Gotta think on ur feet kid. If u one of those youngins that want the room to act wreckless then omit my post. I hate them young fools who do that #@%%
smh.gif

I'll be honest, I said the New Years thing to get around NTers asking for pics.

I'm tryna have an all night smash-a-thon with my girl. No wrecking the room up at all.

Thanks for the info.

21? what state are you in? in california its 18...i know ive worked in a hotel business for 6+ years...just book it online...when you check in just have the CCthat you used to book and your current ID voila...just don't get kicked out because they will charge rape you on the charges

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Doesn't matter, just book it online and once they ask you for the payment card, give it to them. Either that or buy a prepaid debit card and get it in the fake ID name. Gotta think on ur feet kid. If u one of those youngins that want the room to act wreckless then omit my post. I hate them young fools who do that #@%%
smh.gif

I'm tryna have an all night smash-a-thon with my girl. No wrecking the room up at all.

Thanks for the info.

so why ya need 2 rooms playa..?

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

21? what state are you in? in california its 18...i know ive worked in a hotel business for 6+ years...just book it online...when you check in just have the CC that you used to book and your current ID voila...just don't get kicked out because they will charge rape you on the charges

NY.

So if I book online, pay with my CC, and when they ask me for my ID & CC, I'll be good? No questions asked?

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by Yoda

Dathbgboy wrote:

Doesn't matter, just book it online and once they ask you for the payment card, give it to them. Either that or buy a prepaid debit card and get it in
the fake ID name. Gotta think on ur feet kid. If u one of those youngins that want the room to act wreckless then omit my post. I hate them young fools who
do that #@%%
smh.gif

Thanks for the info.

so why ya need 2 rooms playa..?

Read again.

So if I book online, pay with my CC, and when they ask me for my ID & CC, I'll be good? No questions asked?

If you booked it online with your credit card and present your CC upon check in, you will not need your ID.
ID is for Cash paying guests...
go head and get them draws dawg

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If you booked it online with your credit card and present your CC upon check in, you will not need your ID.
ID is for Cash paying guests...
go head and get them draws dawg

I work in the hotel industry, I used to be a front office manager and now an exec in housekeeping.. You can do a couple of things, first is the way people aresaying to book it online.
But you still run the chance of them asking for I'd when you check it depending on what type of chain it is, most upscale chains will ask you though.Another way you can beat the system is
To make a booking via internet or phone. Then call the front desk after you made the booking and talk to a front office agent or Manager to get better results,and tell them that you will be
Checking in late that day(you meaning guy with the reservation). So then you tell them that someone else will be checking in for you (give them the name on thefake ID). They should say that is fine
So they will make a note on your reservation that someone with the name you have given will check into the room. So when you show up day of, just tell them thelast name the room is under and they will see that
Someone else is checking in to that room, just give them the ID and you should be good to go.

Given my experience though, many hotels won't even ask for ID I know I never did. So you can try either way you want. But all hotels are 18 and over tocheck in, you should really confirm that.

Back
Top Bottom