Anyone working in the Sneaker Industry?

Do you work in the sneaker industry? From design to stockroom; or from Nike to UGG, doesn't matter as long its related to sneakers. Let's see what you do! Hope this thread will involve some professionalism!!

Last edited:
I work at Footlocker, specifically the stock room. Duties include accepting deliveries, inventorizing product, cleaning up the stock room, cleaning up the restroom, etc.

It's not a glamourous job as other sneakerheads made it out to be, but I consider myself sucksessfull at it. I'm hoping to one day move up to stock room manager so I won't have to carry these heavy packages so often, plus I don't want to always clean toilets.

Worked as a salesman at footlocker when i was in school.

If you manager is not chill af, don't do it.

I work at Footlocker, specifically the stock room. Duties include accepting deliveries, inventorizing product, cleaning up the stock room, cleaning up the restroom, etc.

It's not a glamourous job as other sneakerheads made it out to be, but I consider myself sucksessfull at it. I'm hoping to one day move up to stock room manager so I won't have to carry these heavy packages so often, plus I don't want to always clean toilets.
Worked as a salesman at footlocker when i was in school.

If you manager is not chill af, don't do it.
Were you guys able to get your hands on for all the limited releases? I know all the workers at FootAction/Flight 23 would be able to all the time... Made me want to make friends with them lol.

Yeah my manager was mad chill so no problem.

I'm still hanging out with the dude.

I always have my hands on the new releases purse say since I work the stock room. Like jjs said it depends on the manager though. This female is all about that corporate bidness so we don't get first dibs on new releases or anything. If you need any sneaker cleaners or accessories I can you hook you up though

I'm impressed with the commitments you have to this 
laugh.gif

My first job, 10 years ago, was at Finish Line.

I remember saving the limited J's for the homies in the back.

Product (Footwear) Design, for a sneaker company. It's fun. If you have any questions i will be more than happy to answer

Last edited:
Product (Footwear) Design, for a sneaker company. It's fun. If you have any questions i will be more than happy to answer
That's cool! What type of footwear(s) do you design? What did you studied? I mean I have totally no knowledge of how to make shoes at all.. Do you use Illustrator? What other softwares do you guys use?

That's cool! What type of footwear(s) do you design? What did you studied? I mean I have totally no knowledge of how to make shoes at all.. Do you use Illustrator? What other softwares do you guys use?
mainly i use illustrator for line art. i am studying Product Design at the moment, not done yet. I have yet to do my own project but i mainly take the concepts of others, render it for them and then work on colorways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom