anything i can do? target store related.

i bought a toy for my daughter for xmas. it kinda sucks so i want to return it. but i paid cash and one of my roommates who cleaned the crib accidentally threw out the recipient. i can get my money back but only the clearance price... 44 bucks, i paid 90 for it. anyone know a way i wont have to take a L?

i bought a toy for my daughter for xmas. it kinda sucks so i want to return it. but i paid cash and one of my roommates who cleaned the crib accidentally threw out the recipient. i can get my money back but only the clearance price... 44 bucks, i paid 90 for it. anyone know a way i wont have to take a L?
Do they sell the toy at Sears????

i just looked online and didn't see it.

i would have to pay the clearance price at whatever target i go to. so if i can find one that's not on clearance i might luck out. i think i'm gonna try again on thursday and hopefully the sales are done. that's all i can think of.

don't know what frankies is.

but yeah i think my only option is either taking 44 bucks and dropping more money on a present for her or finding somewhere that it's not on clearance but who knows how long that will take. it's not life or death but i just wanted to see if anyone had any loop holes.

walmart?

they take things back without receipt but obviously they have to sell/sold it and requires ID.

Nope. U get the last selling price aka its on clearance it won't ever go back to reg price its going down from there. Best bet is to cash out now while you can .

Last edited:
See what the toy is priced at on the Target website and if it's higher try to get them to match that in-store?

they don't have it either, i guess i'll just try back and take what they give me. it's not like it's going to get cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom