Anything more comfortable than the jordan 18s?

I'm wondering if there's any pairs of shoes more comfortable than the jordan 18s. I love these shoes for their slick design but most of all how itfeels like im walking on air, and walking 2x faster due to good cushioning.

I'd love to have more pairs of shoes that feel as great, please help me with waht you know.

I do not like wearing them to play basketball, because the heel fit is not good, it slips off. But they're comfortable to lounge in. I also like the JordanXX and XX3, they kinda feel similar. Also the Air Force 25, not the most beautiful shoe, but they're comfortable and you could find them for $30 atoutlets.

i broke my ankle/leg playing in them. so i don't know what to tell you. i used to love them, but now, not so much.

Cushioning in the XVIII is fairly unique because of the plate in the heel. You may also find the XIX comfortable... but the CDP version is said by some to beinferior to the original where cushioning is concerend.

XII's with Zoom Air were
pimp.gif

I dunno bout playing in them, they are comfortable but like someone said they can slide. The insole in mine has a tendency to bunch up and considering they fitreally well I'm not sure how I'd fix that prob.

Back
Top Bottom