Anything on SALE Thread

chichoi, i stand corrected. before lunch time, they were still asking for stubs...

wow kd3's and kobe VI's on sale too??

i didnt know anything about stubs being requested since most of my co-workers were able to get in without any problem before lunch time today, i also didnt wasnt asked for anything esle besides from logging in at the lobby. yup kd3's and kb6's were mentioned, im also a doubter with the info given but its worth a giving them a call to confirm, its a steal for everyone incase those kicks drop

let's hope they still drop those later.. will update this thread as well just in case i get information regarding those....

just called Marajo up... as per the guy who answered the phone... he said that the last day for the sale was yesterday... hope some of our fam here that's near the place can confirm this

yeah i think its confirmed that it ended yesterday, well i think those stocks need to go somewhere, cheers

Originally Posted by jau014

SM makati is on a 3 day sale starting today.
sm sale = 10% - 20% at the most
this could be those sales that you say: "yeah, why not? ", to just go home with nothing and come home disappointed..

Originally Posted by cruzron

hopefully the stocks from Marajo go to our friendly neighborhood outlets.

They probably will since I saw a bunch (around 6) of The Outlet Store/Forum employees raiding SBs and AMs last Thursday afternoon regardless of size. I'm sure they will mark up the prices though.

Pretty sure other outlet operators sent their reps there as well.

Sale ongoing at festival mall's mini trade hall for the following brands:
Oakley
Rockport
Diadora
Reebok
Teva
Reef

Festival Mall Mini Trade Hall sale

Reebok Kamikaze 2010s (Black/White) 2.5k
Other Reebok basketball shoes in the 1.5k-2.5k range (perfect for those looking for beaters for outdoor courts)
Didn't check for the sizes though.

Rockport had some good bargains. Some walking, casual and leather shoes for about 2k and up.
Again, not sure about the sizes.

Reef boardshorts at 1k each
And1 Tai Chi Mid (White/Red) 2.8k

HTH

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by deewaxx

^^
anyone spotted there nike pro combat undershirts or the adidas one (like what D-Ho is wearing)? TIA
Yup, I saw some nike pro combat( W/Sleeves and W/O). Also saw some Adidas nba all star 2011 west undershirts.

Thanks Man... will check those out
wink.gif

shoe salon trinoma has shoes at 50% off. nike terminator and AF1 among them. nike dunks and jordan 1 annodized at 20% off.

passed by SPORTSMAX robinsons ermita. was about to buy some AM90 LASER BLUE but only size 10.5 on display no more size 9s. Price is 2500K sales lady said they have broken sizes.
also passed by OLYMPIC VILLAGE and they are on sale, saw chuck taylors for 1,450php and there is a very big pair size 14 i guess of KB6 Black del sol for 6,200k

Originally Posted by jusack

sir whats in there?
didn't go, went last year though....but i know some people who went there, and said there are shoes on sale that started @ 2k++, brands like clae, vans, generic surplus, those kind of shoes...no nike and j's here, just clean, casual shoes...

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by jusack

sir whats in there?
didn't go, went last year though....but i know some people who went there, and said there are shoes on sale that started @ 2k++, brands like clae, vans, generic surplus, those kind of shoes...no nike and j's here, just clean, casual shoes...
co-sign BriaNiLLa on that one... they do bring out some Adidas and Pumas sometimes... really depends on their stock... you can get some pretty good deals on the Claes that they bring out for the sale... bought a couple from 'em last year... if you're into OBEYs.. they also had 'em on sale the last time around... hth

Back
Top Bottom