Anything on SALE Thread

Oakley-Reef clearance sale

Oakley+Reef+Surfer+Girl+Clearance+Sale+Makati.jpg

Will dropby lunchtime - great grabs if your into their tactical boots, apparel and bags. Haven't bought their eyewear ever since some of those are old stocks or with slight damage.

got myself an Oakley boardshorts @1200, lot of Reef flip-flops @400-600, usual trekking shoes, RX, and eyeglasses from Oakley.

mostly thump and plastic frames, saw a felon gold but did not bother checking the price as I can get those much cheaper than the ones being sold.

anyone saw a nike elite basketball crew socks specifically black color? if anyone do, inform me. TIA

SM north is on a 3-day sale until july 17. passed by nike stadium and some shoes are on sale. unfortunately I didn't have time to check them.

Originally Posted by tiger energy

SM north is on a 3-day sale until july 17. passed by nike stadium and some shoes are on sale. unfortunately I didn't have time to check them.
nice update man!

Originally Posted by jusack

sir what's inside?

haven't dropped by yet so i ain't really sure what brands are on sale... but my friend said the Obey stuff were not part of it... hth somehow...

Nothing much in the Royal Sports House sale and the Mega shoes and bags sale in SMX.

The SMX sale didn't that a great selection and prices were still pretty high.

Back
Top Bottom