Anything on SALE Thread

saw a lot of volt kobe shorts that were sold sa agility sa SW Libis. Its selling for 1.6k compared sa 850 sa agility. Looks like dun napunta kaya naubos agad.

roll.gif

VNDS (enter mikey bustos here) = BNDS

or maybe it's BN DS. oh well.

anyway, AJ11 try reading the welcome note and the before you post threads. that will ease things up for you. welcome to NT!

Originally Posted by jau014

roll.gif

VNDS (enter mikey bustos here) = BNDS

or maybe it's BN DS. oh well.

anyway, AJ11 try reading the welcome note and the before you post threads. that will ease things up for you. welcome to NT!

Yes. Sorry my mistake.
roll.gif

One had the intent to sell, another to buy.
tired.gif
Violators both and just a few posts apart I might add. Put them in your sig my brothas.

^they must have have confused "ON SALE" with "FOR SALE"...

these kids should focus more on their english class instead of sneakers... they cant seem to understand simple rules and regulations...

went to agility sale this lunch time and nothing really new that worth mentioning...there were some restock of some am1s and am90s but only few pairs. most of the restock was gone by lunch time apparently. most of the bball shoes and js are on their last pairs and small sizes at that...

tom maybe some items would be marked down more but the stuff there said that their not sure yet which stocks...those left after sunday would be shipped back to outlets.

SnR members sale from march 16-20
8am to 9pm
buy one take one
discounts etc

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

One had the intent to sell, another to buy.
tired.gif
Violators both and just a few posts apart I might add. Put them in your sig my brothas.

thanks man for the help 
laugh.gif
PEACE !
roll.gif

for those still looking for nike MP t-shirts Sportsmax robinsons ermita has them for buy 2 take 1, also spotted laser blue air max 90 for 3,5xx

Originally Posted by lugzzy

for those still looking for nike MP t-shirts Sportsmax robinsons ermita has them for buy 2 take 1, also spotted laser blue air max 90 for 3,5xx
What's the design, dude? Price? Thanks.

has anyone seen the air jordan I phat low white black patent 338145 -104 in a size 13 us please hit me up ready to buy

images

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by lugzzy

What's the design, dude? Price? Thanks.

i saw the red BOOM tee and the blue shirts from the clottey fight, the ones on display looks dirty. just ask them for sizes or if they still have some newer stocks. price range is around 800 to 900 each. hth 
glasses.gif

Nike Sale at Marajo Tower BGC, beside Net One
Sale started today from 9AM-12NN
End date for sale has not been confirmed

*if you have friends working there, you can ask for tickets since it seems to be an exclusive for Marajo tenants only*
see photo for pricelist of items

Back
Top Bottom