ANYWAY TO OVERCOME PROCRASTINSTION

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Since this is a procrastinator thread, ever notice how we will use any excuse to put off work? "I scheduled this to be started at 6:00, and now it's 6:07. Now I gotta wait until 6:30 to start."

And really I don't see too much of a cure for procrastinators. There's always going to be that gauge in your head that will spurn you on to do something at the absolute latest time. As long as that exists, it's tough to rationalize to yourself to start early when you know it can be done 4 hours before class.

I do that $#$% all the time and then hours go past with nothing done!

it's tough to rationalize to yourself to start early when you know it can be done 4 hours before class.
my biggest issue
smh.gif

when i know that i can wait until midnight the night before , study for 2 hours and be ready for a quiz the next day its damn near impossible for me to beginstudying any time before that . what's the point ?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

"The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late."
Deep.

i just do it... i dont even think about it... i know when i have to do something by doing it right away you get it over with...and i also look at it like thisif u do it now or later you still have to do it regardless.... might as well get it over with... when i was in school i would always procrastinate withstudying n writing papers... now that i got a job i procrastinate on sleepin early... i stay sleepin late cuz im online all the time...but seriously thoughprocrastinating has its advantages too.. for some people it makes them focus better and get things done because they have such little time to do something cuzof the wasted time procrastinating....

Back
Top Bottom