AO NT , T.O. Called A +$*!%% On Fox News By A Caller SMH

Originally Posted by dyyhard

liz habib could get it....

been sayin this since i first saw her in 2004
smokin.gif

wow that's the local los angeles post game show, which is probably why it didn't get national coverage. nevertheless,
indifferent.gif
@ the caller and at fox because i'm sure there was enough of a delayto censor that. they should trace the call and sue him.

i think shes in her early 40s now...but she has that %+!%% look....something about her...

<thread jacker> anyways caller is a moron...let's talk more about liz habib </thread jacker>

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

yea what the caller did was bad. but the maker of this vid went waaayyy over the line. yes, they have ways of stopping these things but how do they truly know that this is gonna happen? just check this vid.

it happens all the damn time really. plus, i dont think T.O. would be to offended by this. im pretty sure that he would be the bigger person in this situation and focus on football. dont need petty crap like this getting in the way.

now that video is hillllllllllllllllllarious
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
i cant stop laughing. Dude said "Hello. am i on the air?" Host: "yes, you are" Dude: " Fudge! " (of course, notfudge...the real F word).
laugh.gif
hilarious

Just another reason why I avoid Fox News at all costs.

This sadly is the demographic of callers they DO cater to with unfair and unbalanced coverage.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

This is just a local news channel NOT FNC. BIG difference

dude is right, this is just a small FOX affiliate, not Fox News. This has nothing to do with Fox News.

Back
Top Bottom