Apparently, Jorge Posada Agreed to a 4-year Deal With NYY Today

happy.gif

good for y'all....hate the yanks....but would hate to see them fall off. jorge is def key for you guys.

that's a big deal right there. we can always move him to DH if he breaks down playing catcher

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Whew!
pimp.gif
Too bad he wont get any pitches to hit since AROD is gone though.
eyes.gif

you say that like he batted before arrod

good news, jorge's one of my o.g's .......

what the hell happened to my sig ? this is not good for my ocd ...........

Posada is what, 36 now? Giving a 4 year offer to a catcher with all that mileage on him ... Not smart.

Posada doesnt have that much milage opposed to most catchers . He was a 2nd baseman in the minors and he was Giradi`s backup for a few years.

Posada gettin that $ before the Mitchell Report becomes public
tongue.gif
....jp....but, his knees have to be close to being shot at this point. What is he 35-36? He'll probably get more time at 1b or as a DH in thenear future. Yankee heads, who are the upcoming C prospects?

On ESPN I read an article where Mo said that if the Yankees don't sign him he will follow Torre to the Dodgers.

Good to have him back though I think they might have gotten a better deal with someone else. He had a very good season, so we'll see.
it's weird to see this mini rebuilding stage with the Yankees. Hopefully they focus on picking up the right players than shelling out wads of cash.

Originally Posted by Proshares

On ESPN I read an article where Mo said that if the Yankees don't sign him he will follow Torre to the Dodgers.
Are the Dodgers really in the market for a closer, though?

Meh, I'm sure we'll get a deal done with Mo. If we're willing to offer Jorge that kind of contract, there's no doubt in my mind that Mo willget an offer he can't refuse.

Posada gettin that $ before the Mitchell Report becomes public image....jp....but, his knees have to be close to being shot at this point. What is he 35-36? He'll probably get more time at 1b or as a DH in the near future. Yankee heads, who are the upcoming C prospects?

Correct me if im wrong....But didn't Jorge come into the league as a 1b ???? Therefore he may have better knees than other catchers in his age range

Back
Top Bottom