Apparently Nas had ghostwriters for "Untitled"

The thing is...no one proved her wrong. Because...well, they can't. But, the burden of proof is on her.

Jay Electronica said he doesn't NEED ghostwriters. Fine. Cool. He doesn't. But, that doesn't mean he didn't use them.

I just don't hear see her saying she heard 6 reference tracks that she didn't hear.

And this dude named Dart Adams said this a while ago. He speaks on it on his timeline.

honestly imo Nas is 1 of the greatest.Period. i dont see nothing wrong with bringing in other artist to work on a CONCEPT album(which is all after he already established himself as a legend) he brought in dead prez and jay e, who are artist that rap about these things and who wouldnt probably have had that much publicity around these topics the way Nas did. if they helped so b it, still a dope album by a dope artist with a little spice from other dope artist. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The thing is...no one proved her wrong. Because...well, they can't. But, the burden of proof is on her.
Jay Electronica said he doesn't NEED ghostwriters. Fine. Cool. He doesn't. But, that doesn't mean he didn't use them.
I just don't hear see her saying she heard 6 reference tracks that she didn't hear.
And this dude named Dart Adams said this a while ago. He speaks on it on his timeline.

Stic Man was pretty thorough with his recollection of events and she is calling him a liar, she sounds extremely egotistical and conceeded and couldn't take the shot at her pride.

Wait so you don't see her lying but you see Nas lying?

Jay Elect says he doesn't need a ghost writer but that gets spun into it doesn't mean he doesn't use one?

Stic Man came out and explained his involvement but he's lying as well while she's telling the truth...

Come On JR... When all of the principle parties involved in your story stand up and say you don't know what you're talking about why should the public continue believing you know what your talking about... Because you said you do? Oh... Ok.

So if she writes an article next month saying Sauce Money wrote for Jay are we supposed to just take that at face value as well as long as she states she's heard reference tracks?

Wait so you don't see her lying but you see Nas lying?

Jay Elect says he doesn't need a ghost writer but that gets spun into it doesn't mean he doesn't use one?

Stic Man came out and explained his involvement but he's lying as well while she's telling the truth...

Come On JR... When all of the principle parties involved in your story stand up and say you don't know what you're talking about why should the public continue believing you know what your talking about... Because you said you do? Oh... Ok.

So if she writes an article next month saying Sauce Money wrote for Jay are we supposed to just take that at face value as well as long as she states she's heard reference tracks?

The first word in the post with the Stic Man interview is "Old"...ie. before this "story" broke. Assuming it's from shortly after the album came out. And honestly, the way he's talking is as if the accusation had been made already. Could be him being thorough and answering the question, but just seems like he's over explaining it. Of course that's with this in the air already so I could be reading too much into it.

Anyway, you're asking do I see the person/legend who the allegation has been made about lying vs. the person who has nothing to gain here and credibility of a 20 year career to lose? Yes. Yes, I do. Ghostwriting, in hip-hop, is highly frowned upon. Nas would deny it. Jay Elect would deny it. Stic Man would deny. Nas is a legend. I don't know that Untitled was particularly out of his depth, but, he could've been blocked and needed help. *That* much help.

I'm not saying he did or didn't. But, to totally write it off as an impossibility is a bit hasty to me. I'm sure A LOT of things we have no idea about happen behind those studio walls. And all the parties involved are "sworn" to secrecy. I'm sure it happens. Just like ghost production happens all the time.

But, as I said, the burden of proof is on her. And she shouldn't have even thrown it out there, even in the casual manner she did, without proof. Solid proof.

Obviously Jay and Stic Man were highly involved. More that I would have thought. I'm just not ready to say it did or didn't happen.

And she's not exactly a nobody. So, if she wrote an article saying Sauce wrote for Jay, I would consider it as a possibility. I'm not even going to lie. She's a "journalist"...and I don't expect her to lie. I really don't. But, she does have to provide proof. I'll say that. This was irresponsible in that sense. But, I don't think it's impossible either.

That. And there are at least 2 other people that have said the same thing, separate of her. One before this. And the person that actually reported this as a story. Some dude who says Jay Elect called him.

This wouldn't be the first time that everyone directly involved has denied something that was true. IF it is true. Those look at Nas as a legend, rightfully so. If they were close enough to be that involved in the process, they're close enough to want to protect his legacy.

Last edited:
I just don't belive it, even though it's said hes a dust head. And in interviews he talks slow (very slow) and dropped out of school. i feel he wrote ill-matic using a dictionary, but the new stuff is kinda weak. Maybe he smoked his brain cells away. I still don't belive it.

Last edited:
JR, there is a interview on the previous page from vibe.com that happened this week with Stic Man going into detail about what he did in the studio with Nas.

Also, she might be a credible journalist but her details about what Stic Man and Jay exactly wrote on the album keep changing. Her original tweet was that they wrote a large amount of it, then she says she heard a tape with about 6 songs referenced. Now in that tumblr post she says she just heard some whole bars. I don't know how anybody can find the constantly changing details credible. Plus she totally reached on saying Just Blaze said she should be "bled out" and tried to get some sympathy.

Last edited:
So this man doesn't think journalist lie? She was going for a home run with this outrageous claim when she should have been going for a solid base hit. No proof, no story....sit your *** down and shut up until further notice.

So wait Stic.Man explains in detail how it went down and he's over explaining but had he not explained in detail he would've been not clear enough and yall would've went in to semantics and found a way to still say the whole truth isn't being told like yall doing with Jay Electronica's statements.

:lol: @ this broad yelling about the attacks on her given how reckless her claims are. How about she get a hand on the reference tracks she heard? How about whoever let her hear them release them asap?

Back
Top Bottom